Immigration Firms - DC, NE and Bay Area

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

Immigration Firms - DC, NE and Bay Area

Postby Anonymous User » Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:49 pm

I'm 2011 grad strong NE ties (grad/undergrad/bar). Honors at T2, excellent clinical immigration experience, and currently working in immigration policy for fed govt.

I'm looking for reliable immigration firm salary information for DC, the northeast and the sf area. I'm looking to transition, but have no sense of the salary info for the market. Govt gig pays decent, approaching six figures, so I obviously wouldn't leave for a lower paying firm job. I don't want to waste both my time and a firms time by interviewing if they couldn't/wouldn't at least match my salary.

I saw one of the threads that indicate Fragomen starts ~140k. Can anyone confirm this?

Also, anyone have info on Magglio-Kattar in DC? They seem to be a high end boutique.

Finally, I've gotten some interest from small firms, although it seems unlikely that they would pay six figures starting out.

Thoughts?

Return to “Legal Employment”