Biglaw Emergency Situation Forum

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

Re: Biglaw Emergency Situation

Post by Anonymous User » Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:50 pm

rinkrat19 wrote:I'm wondering why he'd wait multiple HOURS, while people are coming by and mentioning that they heard he stole the coins, without even attempting any damage control. Nobody who managed to get a SA is that stupid, right? Right?
OP Here: I really did try damage control. I honestly just didn't know what to do. I didn't send out a firm-wide email--just a panic idea.

I found out what coins are supposedly missing (three of them). I found them on an auction here:

http://coins.ha.com/c/item.zx?saleNo=25053&lotNo=13106

Should I just suck it up and buy three to replace them and end this whole thing?

blsingindisguise

Silver

Post by blsingindisguise » Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:53 pm

Anonymous User wrote:
rinkrat19 wrote:I'm wondering why he'd wait multiple HOURS, while people are coming by and mentioning that they heard he stole the coins, without even attempting any damage control. Nobody who managed to get a SA is that stupid, right? Right?
OP Here: I really did try damage control. I honestly just didn't know what to do. I didn't send out a firm-wide email--just a panic idea.

I found out what coins are supposedly missing (three of them). I found them on an auction here:

Should I just suck it up and buy three to replace them and end this whole thing?
Only if you have a time machine that can go back to 2005.

Gold

Post by 84651846190 » Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:56 pm

Anonymous User wrote:

How did you find out which coins were missing?

Samara

Gold

Post by Samara » Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:57 pm

Biglaw_Associate_V20 wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:

Easy to find out when you're making it up.

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:58 pm

Anonymous User wrote:

He has the spots labeled so people know what the coin is when you're looking at his collection.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Gold

Post by 84651846190 » Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:58 pm

Samara wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:

Easy to find out when you're making it up.
Ah, damn. I should have read this whole thread before responding. OP obviously needed some attention today on the Internet.

BeenDidThat

Silver

Post by BeenDidThat » Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:15 pm

Enjoy the ban, OP. Sorry I tried to help you.

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:03 pm

Anonymous User wrote:

This verifies troll status.

wiseowl

Silver

Post by wiseowl » Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:21 pm

bitch set me up

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Return to “Legal Employment”