Resume Launchpad Questions

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
jmls1987

Resume Launchpad Questions

Postby jmls1987 » Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:54 pm

I have been searching for smaller size firms using ResumeLaunchpad. Has anyone actually paid the site to send emails? If so, any success with landing interviews with law firms? Also, does the site only email.cover letter or can you attach other documents? ?

hephaestus

Re: Resume Launchpad Questions

Postby hephaestus » Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:22 pm

jmls1987 wrote:I have been searching for smaller size firms using ResumeLaunchpad. Has anyone actually paid the site to send emails? If so, any success with landing interviews with law firms? Also, does the site only email.cover letter or can you attach other documents? ?

I used the paid service and got several callbacks. You can attach a resume and cover letter. I think you may also be able to attach a transcript. It looks like any other email once it sends (originates from your account email).

jmls1987

Postby jmls1987 » Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:51 pm

ImNoScar wrote:
jmls1987 wrote:I have been searching for smaller size firms using ResumeLaunchpad. Has anyone actually paid the site to send emails? If so, any success with landing interviews with law firms? Also, does the site only email.cover letter or can you attach other documents? ?

I used the paid service and got several callbacks. You can attach a resume and cover letter. I think you may also be able to attach a transcript. It looks like any other email once it sends (originates from your account email).

Thanks for the input. I am trying to figure out where you can attach the resume and transcript. I am on the website, and can only find where to insert/edit the cover letter. Seems to be worth the money if I could land some callbacks.

jmls1987

Postby jmls1987 » Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:36 pm

jmls1987 wrote:
ImNoScar wrote:

Thanks for the input. I am trying to figure out where you can attach the resume and transcript. I am on the website, and can only find where to insert/edit the cover letter. Seems to be worth the money if I could land some callbacks.

Actually figured it out. It really does work well. Already have a couple firms call me to schedule interviews. Thanks ImNOScar !

Return to “Legal Employment”