1. Broad description of firm/market.
V25 firm, market is CA secondary.
2. If you had a mid-summer review, how many reviews did you have and how were they (e.g., all positive, all positive with one negative, etc.)? If you had any negative reviews, please describe them.
About 4 reviews, which were all positive.
3. If you had any negative reviews, did you go meet with the attorneys that gave you the negative reviews? If possible, did you try to fix whatever made the reviews negative?
I didn't get any negative reviews, but I was confused by one comment so I followed up with my work coordinator the following day for clarification.
4. If you had an exit review, how many new reviews did you have and how were they? Was there any indication that you'd be no-offered?
Exit interview just asked my opinion on various summer events, training exercise, etc.
5. Did you receive an offer? If not, did the firm give you a reason?
Yes, I received an offer about one week after finishing my SA. I've spoken to most of my fellow SAs and we think 10/11 were offered.