Jones Day CA Offices

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

Jones Day CA Offices

Postby Anonymous User » Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:09 pm

How selective are Jones Day's CA offices? They have offices in SF, LA, Irvine, SD and Silicon Valley. I am particularly interested in their business restructuring and reorganization practice.

I have connections to Irvine and LA, any idea how much they value local connections?

If anyone has any comments about any of the above offices, please let me know :)

Anonymous User

Re: Jones Day CA Offices

Postby Anonymous User » Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:00 am

Anonymous User wrote:How selective are Jones Day's CA offices? They have offices in SF, LA, Irvine, SD and Silicon Valley. I am particularly interested in their business restructuring and reorganization practice.

I have connections to Irvine and LA, any idea how much they value local connections?

If anyone has any comments about any of the above offices, please let me know :)

I also would like to know this

bdubs

Re: Jones Day CA Offices

Postby bdubs » Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:13 am

Look on NALP. They only hire 3-4 SA in Irvine and 5-6 in LA. There are no bankruptcy partners or associates in Irvine, but a few in LA. No one (other than hiring partners) will have anything more than anecdotes for offices of that size.

Return to “Legal Employment”