Villanova Grad looks for job using e-mail and half-nude-pics

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.

User avatar
vulaw
Posts: 20
Joined: Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:49 pm

Re: Villanova Grad looks for job using e-mail and half-nude-pics

Postby vulaw » Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:08 pm

SON OF A BITCH STOLE MY IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!!

In all seriousness, this bastard pulls this shit right before Villanova has OCI's. That should be a fun interview topic.

User avatar
guano
Posts: 2268
Joined: Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:49 am

Re: Villanova Grad looks for job using e-mail and half-nude-pics

Postby guano » Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:19 pm

And he wonders why no one will hire him...

Anonymous User
Posts: 273567
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Villanova Grad looks for job using e-mail and half-nude-pics

Postby Anonymous User » Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:08 pm

I thought the worst part was that he wrote "a escort" rather than "an escort."

No interview based on that right there.

User avatar
cinephile
Posts: 3469
Joined: Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:50 pm

Re: Villanova Grad looks for job using e-mail and half-nude-pics

Postby cinephile » Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:12 pm

Anonymous User wrote:I thought the worst part was that he wrote "a escort" rather than "an escort."

No interview based on that right there.


Seriously.

But I would hire him as an escort.

User avatar
AreJay711
Posts: 3406
Joined: Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:51 pm

Re: Villanova Grad looks for job using e-mail and half-nude-pics

Postby AreJay711 » Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:18 pm

Anonymous User wrote:I thought the worst part was that he wrote "a escort" rather than "an escort."

No interview based on that right there.


Why was that even uploaded to FB? Based on his other pics, he is a pretty attractive dude, but that picture looks like shit even without the horrible crayon-drawn grammar.

User avatar
20160810
Posts: 19648
Joined: Fri May 02, 2008 1:18 pm

Re: Villanova Grad looks for job using e-mail and half-nude-pics

Postby 20160810 » Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:46 pm

Does he even lift?

User avatar
reasonable_man
Posts: 2200
Joined: Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:41 pm

Re: Villanova Grad looks for job using e-mail and half-nude-pics

Postby reasonable_man » Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:50 pm

SBL wrote:Does he even lift?


I was wondering that - if you're going to show off the guns in an e-mail blast looking for a job as an attorney; you had better be sporting cannons... This kids got 22s.

User avatar
20160810
Posts: 19648
Joined: Fri May 02, 2008 1:18 pm

Re: Villanova Grad looks for job using e-mail and half-nude-pics

Postby 20160810 » Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:02 pm

reasonable_man wrote:
SBL wrote:Does he even lift?


I was wondering that - if you're going to show off the guns in an e-mail blast looking for a job as an attorney call yourself a man; you had better be sporting cannons... This kids got 22s.

FTFY

User avatar
dr123
Posts: 3503
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:38 am

Re: Villanova Grad looks for job using e-mail and half-nude-pics

Postby dr123 » Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:04 pm

Damn, 'he graduated 4 years ago. That's depressing.

User avatar
20160810
Posts: 19648
Joined: Fri May 02, 2008 1:18 pm

Re: Villanova Grad looks for job using e-mail and half-nude-pics

Postby 20160810 » Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:08 pm

dr123 wrote:Damn, 'he graduated 4 years ago. That's depressing.

Unemployed since '09, it's not like he hasn't had time to lift...

User avatar
reasonable_man
Posts: 2200
Joined: Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:41 pm

Re: Villanova Grad looks for job using e-mail and half-nude-pics

Postby reasonable_man » Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:14 pm

SBL wrote:
reasonable_man wrote:
SBL wrote:Does he even lift?


I was wondering that - if you're going to show off the guns in an e-mail blast looking for a job as an attorney call yourself a man; you had better be sporting cannons... This kids got 22s.

FTFY


True.

NYstate
Posts: 1566
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:44 am

Re: Villanova Grad looks for job using e-mail and half-nude-pics

Postby NYstate » Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:26 pm

His letter to hiring says that he has already struck out at all the big firms so he is sending out thousands of emails.

This is not going to get him hired.

I know I'm may be alone. But I feel bad for him, even if he is an idiot. He doesn't deserve to have everyone ridiculing him. Maybe everyone who he emails, but not on ATL.

User avatar
MyNameIsFlynn!
Posts: 785
Joined: Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:29 pm

Re: Villanova Grad looks for job using e-mail and half-nude-pics

Postby MyNameIsFlynn! » Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:38 pm

NYstate wrote:His letter to hiring says that he has already struck out at all the big firms so he is sending out thousands of emails.

This is not going to get him hired.

I know I'm may be alone. But I feel bad for him, even if he is an idiot. He doesn't deserve to have everyone ridiculing him. Maybe everyone who he emails, but not on ATL.


Nopenopenope. He absolutely deserves this for sending a ridiculously unprofessional pic in a jerb request email and then not locking down his Facebook. Asking people not to forward the email also screams FORWARD ME.




Return to “Legal Employment”

Who is online

The online users are hidden on this forum.