Suggestions/Tips for Finding Post-Graduate Employment

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

Suggestions/Tips for Finding Post-Graduate Employment

Postby Anonymous User » Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:57 am

I'd post this in the Vale post, but that's become really convoluted/hard to sift through. Recently graduated, about to take the bar. Don't have a job lined up after bar results come in, and looking for suggestions as to best ways to approach finding temporary/permanent entry-level attorney employment. Anyone have any relevant anecdotes/tips?

MoonDreamer

Re: Suggestions/Tips for Finding Post-Graduate Employment

Postby MoonDreamer » Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:58 am

Anonymous User wrote:I'd post this in the Vale post, but that's become really convoluted/hard to sift through. Recently graduated, about to take the bar. Don't have a job lined up after bar results come in, and looking for suggestions as to best ways to approach finding temporary/permanent entry-level attorney employment. Anyone have any relevant anecdotes/tips?

Pm me with stats

Return to “Legal Employment”