Symplicity Question Forum

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

Symplicity Question

Post by Anonymous User » Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:13 pm

I'm a rising 3L bidding at OCI (ok, I know chances are very slim for 3L OCI but hey, why not?). There is a little column on Symlicity that says "Estimated 3L" slots. Does anyone know if that column is even vaguely accurate? For example, it says Latham in Los Angeles has three 3L spots. Surely they have more than three spots for 2Ls, which leads me to believe that the number of spots for 3Ls is accurate. Any ideas?

Anonymous User

Re: Symplicity Question

Post by Anonymous User » Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:18 pm

Anonymous User wrote:I'm a rising 3L bidding at OCI (ok, I know chances are very slim for 3L OCI but hey, why not?). There is a little column on Symlicity that says "Estimated 3L" slots. Does anyone know if that column is even vaguely accurate? For example, it says Latham in Los Angeles has three 3L spots. Surely they have more than three spots for 2Ls, which leads me to believe that the number of spots for 3Ls is accurate. Any ideas?
You could just always check with the NALP Directory and cross-reference it.

Anonymous User

Re: Symplicity Question

Post by Anonymous User » Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:55 pm

how would cross-referencing NALP be definitive? I'd guess that it is referring to the number of 3Ls they will be interviewing for that OCI session, not the number of 3Ls they will ultimately hire.

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Legal Employment”