GULC IP EIW bid order

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

GULC IP EIW bid order

Postby Anonymous User » Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:12 pm

BS, patent bar eligible. 0.01 outside of my section's top third cutoff.

This will start out a little general, and once I get some feedback I'll post a bid list. I've already done my research on all the GULC "IP only" spots and other firms I might be interested in.

My question is mainly, what order to I put them in? I realize that I've got a better shot at screeners for the IP only listings (some have historically had less bids than interview slots), but do I rank them lower because of that and put the more competitive spots toward the top, or do I keep them at the top of the list to make sure I actually get them?

Also, does the "don't just target DC/NYC" rule apply to IP?

Anonymous User

Re: GULC IP EIW bid order

Postby Anonymous User » Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:20 am

Bump. Just need to know if I put my "ip-only" bids higher or lower than the rest. 3.48, so still relatively competitive for a number of general practice positions, so I don't want to put all my eggs in one basket with IP.

Return to “Legal Employment”