Secondary market mass mailing Q

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

Secondary market mass mailing Q

Postby Anonymous User » Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:27 pm

Does anyone have an idea how large a regional office of a national firm has to be before they typically have an SA program?

Im making a list of firms in my home market (Charlotte) I want to mass mail, and a lot of offices Im seeing are regional branches of national firms with <10 attorneys. Do these kind of places typically hire SAs? (Im guessing they dont..?)

(Yes I know I can always ask anyway but it seems like it would be a waste of time to write a cover letter etc for a 5 attorney office that likely doesnt have an SA program).

guano

Re: Secondary market mass mailing Q

Postby guano » Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:32 pm

Anonymous User wrote:Does anyone have an idea how large a regional office of a national firm has to be before they typically have an SA program?

Im making a list of firms in my home market (Charlotte) I want to mass mail, and a lot of offices Im seeing are regional branches of national firms with <10 attorneys. Do these kind of places typically hire SAs? (Im guessing they dont..?)

(Yes I know I can always ask anyway but it seems like it would be a waste of time to write a cover letter etc for a 5 attorney office that likely doesnt have an SA program).

Just look on their website.

Anonymous User

Postby Anonymous User » Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:43 pm

guano wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:Does anyone have an idea how large a regional office of a national firm has to be before they typically have an SA program?

Just look on their website.

Should have mentioned, the websites only talk about firm wide SAs, not anything specific about "we hire SAs at for our offices here and here".

rad lulz

Postby rad lulz » Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:56 pm

Email the recruiter

Return to “Legal Employment”