T2 Midwest OCI

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

T2 Midwest OCI

Postby Anonymous User » Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:37 am

I'm currently at a T2 in the Midwest (think western PA, OH, IN, etc) in the top 5% of my class. Hopefully will have LR in a couple weeks.

I'm summering with an NLJ250 and, hopefully, I'll have an offer to come back. The problem is that it's not in my desired location. I can live there but if I have other opportunities I'd like to pursue them.

What are the chances of OCI or even mass mail for someone like my statistics? Should I just bank on staying where I'm at or do I realistically have a chance to move?

Thank you.

A12345

Re: T2 Midwest OCI

Postby A12345 » Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:31 pm

Anonymous User wrote:I'm currently at a T2 in the Midwest (think western PA, OH, IN, etc) in the top 5% of my class. Hopefully will have LR in a couple weeks.

I'm summering with an NLJ250 and, hopefully, I'll have an offer to come back. The problem is that it's not in my desired location. I can live there but if I have other opportunities I'd like to pursue them.

What are the chances of OCI or even mass mail for someone like my statistics? Should I just bank on staying where I'm at or do I realistically have a chance to move?

Thank you.

You are in the top 5% at your school. You have as good of chances as anyone in your school to get an offer through OCI. You know better how successful OCI is at your school than we do. Yes, you should mass mail, which is the advice for anyone.

Anonymous User

Re: T2 Midwest OCI

Postby Anonymous User » Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:52 pm

If I knew my schools complete OCI stats I wouldn't have asked.

What I'm asking is for people similar to me. Placement of top-5% from T2 schools in Midwest region in the bigger Midwestern firms.

Any personal knowledge would be extremely helpful.

Return to “Legal Employment”