Could use a little bit of collective TLS wisdom on my proposed bidlist for the Bay Area Diversity Career Fair. Please review and critique! Any suggestions are much appreciated. Thanks!
My Background: Top 1/3 @ NU. >3 years work experience. Not URM. Looking to do transactional law (M&A, venture capital, etc.)
1. Dechert Silicon Valley
2. Orrick Herrington & Sutcliffe Silicon Valley
3. Bingham McCutchen San Francisco
4. Paul Hastings San Francisco
5. Cooley Silicon Valley
6. Goodwin Procter San Francisco
7. Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman San Francisco
8. Nixon Peabody San Francisco
9. Drinker Biddle & Reath San Francisco
10. White & Case Silicon Valley
11. K&L Gates Silicon Valley
12. Morgan Lewis & Bockius Silicon Valley
13. DLA Piper Silicon Valley
14. Kilpatrick Townsend San Francisco
15. Hanson Bridgett San Francisco
16. Perkins Coie Silicon Valley
17. Simpson Thacher & Bartlett Silicon Valley
18. Arnold & Porter San Francisco
19. Weil Silicon Valley
20. Wilson Sonsini San Francisco
21. Winston & Strawn San Francisco
22. Jones Day Silicon Valley
23. Foley & Lardner Firmwide
24. O'Melveny & Myers Silicon Valley
25. Allen Matkins Firmwide
(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.
Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
The online users are hidden on this forum.