HLS EIP 2013

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User
Posts: 273233
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: HLS EIP 2013

Postby Anonymous User » Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:14 pm

Anyone know how transfers do at EIP? Coming from another T14 school and would have been very competitive at that school's OCI. Can I still bid aggressively at EIP or will competing against the top of the class at Harvard be impossible as a transfer?


Anonymous User
Posts: 273233
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: HLS EIP 2013

Postby Anonymous User » Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:15 pm

Made it on to BSA (I've already accepted the offer; didn't apply to LR). I know BSA is not LR in terms of status but is it good for any boost at EIP? Also, should I expect it to be a significant talking point even though it won't have started yet? Any thoughts especially from BSA vets would be valued.

Anonymous User
Posts: 273233
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: HLS EIP 2013

Postby Anonymous User » Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:35 am

Ok, updated blidlist. Aiming for DC/NY, 1H 9P URM, conservative enough?

1 Allen & Overy(31) NY / DC
2 Orrick Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP(20) NY / DC
3 Jones Day(38) New York, NY
4 Clifford Chance(33) New York, NY
5 Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld (40) New York, NY
6 DLA Piper (19) NY / DC
7 Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer (80) New York, NY
8 Hogan Lovells (60) Washington, DC
9 Cleary, Gottlieb, Steen & Hamilton (200) New York, NY
10 Cahill Gordon & Reindel (60) New York, NY
11 Winston & Strawn LLP (20) New York, NY
12 Chadbourne & Parke LLP (40) New York, NY
13 Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman (20)NY / DC
14 Latham & Watkins (77) NY / DC
15 White & Case(80) NY / DC
16 Linklaters(40) New York, NY
17 Cleary, Gottlieb, Steen & Hamilton(80) Washington, DC
18 Arnold & Porter(76) Washington, DC
19 Kirkland & Ellis(78) New York, NY
20 King & Spalding(20) New York, NY
21 Sidley Austin LLP (100) Washington, DC
22 Milbank, Tweed, Hadley & McCloy (165) New York, NY
23 Proskauer Rose (80) New York, NY
24 Dechert (59) NY / DC
25 Hughes Hubbard & Reed (60) New York, NY
26 Fried Frank Harris Shriver & Jacobson (97) New York, NY
27 Kaye Scholer (60) New York, NY
28 Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher (119) New York, NY
29 Cadwalader, Wickersham & Taft (91)New York, NY
30 Debevoise & Plimpton (140) New York, NY
31 Curtis, Mallet-Prevost, Colt & Mosle (20) New York, NY
32 Norton Rose Fulbright (20) NY / DC
33 Willkie Farr & Gallagher LLP (139) New York, NY
34 Steptoe & Johnson (93) Washington, DC
35 Weil Gotshal & Manges(99) New York, NY

I'm mostly concerned I dont have enough safeties especially with the number of DC firms, but I also don't want to be too conservative
-Lady Brienne

User avatar
JDflowergirl
Posts: 113
Joined: Tue May 08, 2012 12:31 pm

Re: HLS EIP 2013

Postby JDflowergirl » Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:45 am

Anonymous User wrote:Ok, updated blidlist. Aiming for DC/NY, 1H 9P URM, conservative enough?

1 Allen & Overy(31) NY / DC
2 Orrick Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP(20) NY / DC
3 Jones Day(38) New York, NY
4 Clifford Chance(33) New York, NY
5 Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld (40) New York, NY
6 DLA Piper (19) NY / DC
7 Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer (80) New York, NY
8 Hogan Lovells (60) Washington, DC
9 Cleary, Gottlieb, Steen & Hamilton (200) New York, NY
10 Cahill Gordon & Reindel (60) New York, NY
11 Winston & Strawn LLP (20) New York, NY
12 Chadbourne & Parke LLP (40) New York, NY
13 Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman (20)NY / DC
14 Latham & Watkins (77) NY / DC
15 White & Case(80) NY / DC
16 Linklaters(40) New York, NY
17 Cleary, Gottlieb, Steen & Hamilton(80) Washington, DC
18 Arnold & Porter(76) Washington, DC
19 Kirkland & Ellis(78) New York, NY
20 King & Spalding(20) New York, NY
21 Sidley Austin LLP (100) Washington, DC
22 Milbank, Tweed, Hadley & McCloy (165) New York, NY
23 Proskauer Rose (80) New York, NY
24 Dechert (59) NY / DC
25 Hughes Hubbard & Reed (60) New York, NY
26 Fried Frank Harris Shriver & Jacobson (97) New York, NY
27 Kaye Scholer (60) New York, NY
28 Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher (119) New York, NY
29 Cadwalader, Wickersham & Taft (91)New York, NY
30 Debevoise & Plimpton (140) New York, NY
31 Curtis, Mallet-Prevost, Colt & Mosle (20) New York, NY
32 Norton Rose Fulbright (20) NY / DC
33 Willkie Farr & Gallagher LLP (139) New York, NY
34 Steptoe & Johnson (93) Washington, DC
35 Weil Gotshal & Manges(99) New York, NY

I'm mostly concerned I dont have enough safeties especially with the number of DC firms, but I also don't want to be too conservative
-Lady Brienne



The first thing I noticed is that you are using the wrong number for the EIP slots available. You are using the number of slots that were available last year but some firms like Allen &Overy, Kirkland & Ellis, and Milbank have reduced their numbers. Allen has 20, K&E 60, and i think Milbank has 120/140. It may not dratically change the order of your list but I just wanted to point that out. I have also highlighted a few that I do not think you will get in their current positions, if you want them, move them up, if you do not drop them and replace them with something else. Good Luck!

Anonymous User
Posts: 273233
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: HLS EIP 2013

Postby Anonymous User » Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:22 am

JDflowergirl wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:Ok, updated blidlist. Aiming for DC/NY, 1H 9P URM, conservative enough?


I'm mostly concerned I dont have enough safeties especially with the number of DC firms, but I also don't want to be too conservative
-Lady Brienne



The first thing I noticed is that you are using the wrong number for the EIP slots available. You are using the number of slots that were available last year but some firms like Allen &Overy, Kirkland & Ellis, and Milbank have reduced their numbers. Allen has 20, K&E 60, and i think Milbank has 120/140. It may not dratically change the order of your list but I just wanted to point that out. I have also highlighted a few that I do not think you will get in their current positions, if you want them, move them up, if you do not drop them and replace them with something else. Good Luck!


Awesome, thanks for pointing that out! I didn't notice that some had changed their available slots. I'll be sure to update the numbering based on that :) . Other than that its not too delusional?

-LadyBrienne

User avatar
JDflowergirl
Posts: 113
Joined: Tue May 08, 2012 12:31 pm

Re: HLS EIP 2013

Postby JDflowergirl » Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:34 am

Anonymous User wrote:
JDflowergirl wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:Ok, updated blidlist. Aiming for DC/NY, 1H 9P URM, conservative enough?


I'm mostly concerned I dont have enough safeties especially with the number of DC firms, but I also don't want to be too conservative
-Lady Brienne



The first thing I noticed is that you are using the wrong number for the EIP slots available. You are using the number of slots that were available last year but some firms like Allen &Overy, Kirkland & Ellis, and Milbank have reduced their numbers. Allen has 20, K&E 60, and i think Milbank has 120/140. It may not dratically change the order of your list but I just wanted to point that out. I have also highlighted a few that I do not think you will get in their current positions, if you want them, move them up, if you do not drop them and replace them with something else. Good Luck!


Awesome, thanks for pointing that out! I didn't notice that some had changed their available slots. I'll be sure to update the numbering based on that :) . Other than that its not too delusional?

-LadyBrienne


Other than that, I think it looks good. I would recommend you throw Paul Weiss somewhere in there. They have a lot of interview slots so if it is at the bottom of your list, you should still a slot. I know its a reach but if you have a firm thats on your list that you know you are not going to get because it is too low then you will not be loosing anything by adding PW.

Anonymous User
Posts: 273233
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: HLS EIP 2013

Postby Anonymous User » Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:53 am

JDflowergirl wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:
JDflowergirl wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:Ok, updated blidlist. Aiming for DC/NY, 1H 9P URM, conservative enough?


I'm mostly concerned I dont have enough safeties especially with the number of DC firms, but I also don't want to be too conservative
-Lady Brienne



The first thing I noticed is that you are using the wrong number for the EIP slots available. You are using the number of slots that were available last year but some firms like Allen &Overy, Kirkland & Ellis, and Milbank have reduced their numbers. Allen has 20, K&E 60, and i think Milbank has 120/140. It may not dratically change the order of your list but I just wanted to point that out. I have also highlighted a few that I do not think you will get in their current positions, if you want them, move them up, if you do not drop them and replace them with something else. Good Luck!


Awesome, thanks for pointing that out! I didn't notice that some had changed their available slots. I'll be sure to update the numbering based on that :) . Other than that its not too delusional?

-LadyBrienne


Other than that, I think it looks good. I would recommend you throw Paul Weiss somewhere in there. They have a lot of interview slots so if it is at the bottom of your list, you should still a slot. I know its a reach but if you have a firm thats on your list that you know you are not going to get because it is too low then you will not be loosing anything by adding PW.


Oooh, thanks for the tip! You're awesome :)
-LadyBrienne

AnnieP
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:04 pm

Re: HLS EIP 2013

Postby AnnieP » Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:13 pm

Any experts on DC firms? Everyone says they are "hypercompetitive" but I'm not really sure what that means. I have: 1 DS/5H/4P, DC work experience and ties, non URM, want to do regulatory work. Is this list realistic? Anyone know what kind of grade cutoffs Covington, Wilmer and Hogan have? Thanks for any advice.

Covington
WilmerHale
Hogan Lovells
Sidley Austin
Arnold & Porter
Ropes & Gray
Latham & Watkins
Jones Day
Skadden
Goodwin Proctor
Gibson Dunn
Venable
McDermott, Will, & Emery
Akin Gump
Morgan Lewis
Wiley Rein
Jenner & Block
Steptoe & Johnson
Patton Boggs
K&L Gates

Anonymous User
Posts: 273233
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: HLS EIP 2013

Postby Anonymous User » Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:42 pm

AnnieP wrote:Any experts on DC firms? Everyone says they are "hypercompetitive" but I'm not really sure what that means. I have: 1 DS/5H/4P, DC work experience and ties, non URM, want to do regulatory work. Is this list realistic? Anyone know what kind of grade cutoffs Covington, Wilmer and Hogan have? Thanks for any advice.

Covington
WilmerHale
Hogan Lovells
Sidley Austin
Arnold & Porter
Ropes & Gray
Latham & Watkins
Jones Day
Skadden
Goodwin Proctor
Gibson Dunn
Venable
McDermott, Will, & Emery
Akin Gump
Morgan Lewis
Wiley Rein
Jenner & Block
Steptoe & Johnson
Patton Boggs
K&L Gates



I have an almost identical profile in terms of grades/background/interests and am also bidding entirely DC, and my bid list looks exactly like this plus about another 10-15 more firms to try to take advantage of the number of bids we get. Based on the info I got from OCS for my list, it looks like your list is pretty well balanced. I would recommend moving one of the lesser selective firms (maybe Venable/Wiley Rein/Patton Boggs/McDermott) a little bit higher on the list just to guarantee that you get an interview with one of them as a safety. It might be worth it to add a couple of other safer DC firms like Pillsbury or King & Spalding to the list since you have spots open. OCS wasn't clear about exact grade cutoffs for Covington, Wilmer and Hogan, but it sounds like there is an unofficial threshold for grades that you are definitely over, and from there it is more about personal factors like WE and your interview/fit.

Good luck!

-Teddy Wins

Anonymous User
Posts: 273233
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: HLS EIP 2013

Postby Anonymous User » Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:54 pm

Anonymous User wrote:Made it on to BSA (I've already accepted the offer; didn't apply to LR). I know BSA is not LR in terms of status but is it good for any boost at EIP? Also, should I expect it to be a significant talking point even though it won't have started yet? Any thoughts especially from BSA vets would be valued.


Anyone?

User avatar
acrossthelake
Posts: 4432
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 5:27 pm

Re: HLS EIP 2013

Postby acrossthelake » Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:12 pm

Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:Made it on to BSA (I've already accepted the offer; didn't apply to LR). I know BSA is not LR in terms of status but is it good for any boost at EIP? Also, should I expect it to be a significant talking point even though it won't have started yet? Any thoughts especially from BSA vets would be valued.


Anyone?


I'm not a BSA, but:
I wouldn't dramatically change your bidlist nor count on all firms knowing what a BSA is. You might have to explain it.

Anonymous User
Posts: 273233
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: HLS EIP 2013

Postby Anonymous User » Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:08 pm

Hi guys. Everybody here seems to have a better handle on this than I do, so I was hoping to get some general advice on a standard question:

Which firms (or range on the vault list, etc.) would you say is a "match" for me, considering my grades?

I have 4 Hs (1 is a DS) and 6 Ps. 1 year WE. Looking to do regulatory in DC. Researching firms and practice areas isn't too rough, but I have no clue where I fall on the competitiveness spectrum.

Thanks! Any general advice would be great.

justanotherlurker
Posts: 17
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:11 pm

Re: HLS EIP 2013

Postby justanotherlurker » Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:52 am

Anonymous User wrote:Hi guys. Everybody here seems to have a better handle on this than I do, so I was hoping to get some general advice on a standard question:

Which firms (or range on the vault list, etc.) would you say is a "match" for me, considering my grades?

I have 4 Hs (1 is a DS) and 6 Ps. 1 year WE. Looking to do regulatory in DC. Researching firms and practice areas isn't too rough, but I have no clue where I fall on the competitiveness spectrum.

Thanks! Any general advice would be great.


There are very few firms that you are wholly disqualified from, but the firms that are the most competitive (e.g., W&C, Covington) are definitely reaches. Not waste of bids, but don't hold your breath. The vast middle majority are targets/matches. Bid on the top firms plus a bunch of safeties (see the last couple posts) and you'll be fine.

Similar profile and interests here. Happy to talk more if you want to PM me.

User avatar
fingerscrossedxx
Posts: 733
Joined: Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:56 am

Re: HLS EIP 2013

Postby fingerscrossedxx » Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:25 am

General questions about the offices, if I'm bidding two cities, for those firms that do no multiple interviews how do you express interest in both their, say Chicago and DC offices, without seeming uncommitted to either one?

User avatar
JDflowergirl
Posts: 113
Joined: Tue May 08, 2012 12:31 pm

Re: HLS EIP 2013

Postby JDflowergirl » Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:27 am

fingerscrossedxx wrote:General questions about the offices, if I'm bidding two cities, for those firms that do no multiple interviews how do you express interest in both their, say Chicago and DC offices, without seeming uncommitted to either one?



I think this is a difficult question because the answer will vary from person to person. Your answer could depend on what type of law you want to practice, your geographic ties, other interests, how much research you have done on the firm...etc.

User avatar
fingerscrossedxx
Posts: 733
Joined: Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:56 am

Re: HLS EIP 2013

Postby fingerscrossedxx » Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:27 am

JDflowergirl wrote:
fingerscrossedxx wrote:General questions about the offices, if I'm bidding two cities, for those firms that do no multiple interviews how do you express interest in both their, say Chicago and DC offices, without seeming uncommitted to either one?



I think this is a difficult question because the answer will vary from person to person. Your answer could depend on what type of law you want to practice, your geographic ties, other interests, how much research you have done on the firm...etc.


So an answer like I'm really interested in Antitrust work and I know your chicago office is best for that, but I'm also interested in M and A and your DC office is best for that, so I'm interested in both but I'd rather be in DC?

I think I mostly wanted to know that there was a way in which this question could be answered without sounding flakey.

User avatar
JDflowergirl
Posts: 113
Joined: Tue May 08, 2012 12:31 pm

Re: HLS EIP 2013

Postby JDflowergirl » Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:46 am

fingerscrossedxx wrote:
JDflowergirl wrote:
fingerscrossedxx wrote:General questions about the offices, if I'm bidding two cities, for those firms that do no multiple interviews how do you express interest in both their, say Chicago and DC offices, without seeming uncommitted to either one?



I think this is a difficult question because the answer will vary from person to person. Your answer could depend on what type of law you want to practice, your geographic ties, other interests, how much research you have done on the firm...etc.


So an answer like I'm really interested in Antitrust work and I know your chicago office is best for that, but I'm also interested in M and A and your DC office is best for that, so I'm interested in both but I'd rather be in DC?

I think I mostly wanted to know that there was a way in which this question could be answered without sounding flakey.


I think your best bet here is to email a rising 3L you know or OCS to talk about this question. i really do not want to give you bad advice because I am not sure about the issue. Also check the summer podcast series to see if there is something on the issue. Just to note, if you are interviewing in 2 cities, this question is probably going to come up in almost all your interviews, not only the ones where you will be interviewing for multiple offices. So have an answer for all your interviews.

Anonymous User
Posts: 273233
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: HLS EIP 2013

Postby Anonymous User » Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:51 am

JDflowergirl wrote:Just to note, if you are interviewing in 2 cities, this question is probably going to come up in almost all your interviews, not only the ones where you will be interviewing for multiple offices. So have an answer for all your interviews.

I agree with this. I interviewed in a secondary market last year, and every single interviewer asked me if I was interviewing for any other city. So have an answer prepared for all your interviews.

Badger63
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:01 pm

Re: HLS EIP 2013

Postby Badger63 » Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:26 pm

fingerscrossedxx wrote:
JDflowergirl wrote:
fingerscrossedxx wrote:General questions about the offices, if I'm bidding two cities, for those firms that do no multiple interviews how do you express interest in both their, say Chicago and DC offices, without seeming uncommitted to either one?



I think this is a difficult question because the answer will vary from person to person. Your answer could depend on what type of law you want to practice, your geographic ties, other interests, how much research you have done on the firm...etc.


So an answer like I'm really interested in Antitrust work and I know your chicago office is best for that, but I'm also interested in M and A and your DC office is best for that, so I'm interested in both but I'd rather be in DC?

I think I mostly wanted to know that there was a way in which this question could be answered without sounding flakey.


I did EIP for both Chicago and DC last year. I agree with other folks here that figuring out a way to answer this question is crucial even for firms that only have an office in one of these cities - you'll get the "where are you applying" question either way. In fact, it's probably easier to answer if a firm has offices in both, because it opens up the possibility of splitting. Firms have different views on splitting, so be cautious, but for the most part I found that people in my interviews were very open to talking about the possibility, and some firms may even use it as a selling point if you're interested in both.

Whatever your reasons are for being interested in both cities, make sure that you have an especially compelling/emphatic pitch for why you are interested in Chicago. People in DC are less likely to be skeptical of your interest in that city (it's a unique legal market, especially for litigation and regulatory work and/or if you're interested in going into government at some point). Chicago tends to be more skeptical of your interest, probably because they lose a lot of people to DC, NYC, and other markets, so you may need to do a bit more to convince Chicago firms that you would seriously consider accepting their offer over a DC offer. If you have a geographic or personal tie there (as I did), that helps a lot; if not, a strong practice area-related interest or some other reason could certainly work, just be sure to have it figured out in advance of your interviews. Happy to discuss more in PM if you want.

Anonymous User
Posts: 273233
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: HLS EIP 2013

Postby Anonymous User » Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:55 pm

HLR invites going out

User avatar
acrossthelake
Posts: 4432
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 5:27 pm

Re: HLS EIP 2013

Postby acrossthelake » Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:30 pm

Anonymous User wrote:
JDflowergirl wrote:Just to note, if you are interviewing in 2 cities, this question is probably going to come up in almost all your interviews, not only the ones where you will be interviewing for multiple offices. So have an answer for all your interviews.

I agree with this. I interviewed in a secondary market last year, and every single interviewer asked me if I was interviewing for any other city. So have an answer prepared for all your interviews.


I got shut out of a market pretty badly because I didn't have a very good "why here over that other market" answer. I could just see the looks on their faces of "lolno". Be careful.

User avatar
fingerscrossedxx
Posts: 733
Joined: Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:56 am

Re: HLS EIP 2013

Postby fingerscrossedxx » Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:50 am

acrossthelake wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:
JDflowergirl wrote:Just to note, if you are interviewing in 2 cities, this question is probably going to come up in almost all your interviews, not only the ones where you will be interviewing for multiple offices. So have an answer for all your interviews.

I agree with this. I interviewed in a secondary market last year, and every single interviewer asked me if I was interviewing for any other city. So have an answer prepared for all your interviews.


I got shut out of a market pretty badly because I didn't have a very good "why here over that other market" answer. I could just see the looks on their faces of "lolno". Be careful.


Thanks guys! This is really helpful!

Anonymous User
Posts: 273233
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: HLS EIP 2013

Postby Anonymous User » Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:47 am



Not really, I'm at a MC firm right now and the business, at least for the American Lawyers is growing. Also if you look at the numbers two years ago the MC did better.

Anonymous User
Posts: 273233
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: HLS EIP 2013

Postby Anonymous User » Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:22 pm

Looking for some feedback on my bidlist. I'm focusing on Boston and DC, but I do not have strong ties to either area. I'm hoping to be able to put together a reasonable explanation for wanting to be in either of the two locations. I'm aiming for litigation, but I am open to transactional work. Grades: 1DS, 7H, 2P.

Worried about two things: being too aggressive in terms of firm selection and potentially losing out on interviews by having some of the firms with a lower number of interview slots further down the list. Thoughts?

Sullivan and Cromwell (DC) (20)
Skadden (BOS) (40)
Kirkland and Ellis (DC) (100)
Gibson Dunn (DC) (80)
WilmerHale (BOS) (100)
Paul Weiss (DC) (40)
Covington (DC) (140)
Goodwin Procter (BOS) (80)
Sidley Austin (DC) (60)
White and Case (DC) (20)
Cleary (DC) (90)
Bingham (BOS) (80)
Ropes and Gray (BOS) (280)
Latham (DC) (76)
O'Melveny + [deleted] (DC) (60)
Jones Day (DC) (57)
Akin Gump (DC) (40)
Arnold and Porter (DC) (80)
Choate, Hall, Stewart (BOS) (40)
MoFo (DC) (20)
Hogan Lovells (DC) (60)
Mayer Brown (DC) (40)
Crowell Moring (DC) (40)
Jenner + Block (DC) (60)
Steptoe Johnson (DC) (120)
Willkie (DC) (20)
Pillsbury (DC) (20)
Cadwalader (DC) (20)
Morgan Lewis Bockius (DC) (20)
Orrick (DC) (20)
Baker Botts (DC) (40)
Paul Hastings (DC) (20)
Winston and Strawn (DC) (20)

--Mal Reynolds




Return to “Legal Employment”

Who is online

The online users are hidden on this forum.