B- .... how much will it affect my chances?

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Sheffield

Re: B- .... how much will it affect my chances?

Postby Sheffield » Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:39 pm

You must mean my Monday-Friday SA delusions….where the attorneys and staffers are all friendly, humorous and helpful. Maybe your guy works at a different firm, which is called what again?

aces

Postby aces » Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:43 pm

Sheffield wrote:You must mean my Monday-Friday SA delusions….where the attorneys and staffers are all friendly, humorous and helpful. Maybe your guy works at a different firm, which is called what again?

LOL.

PS: isn't this like the third time you've tried to call someone out? How's that going for you?

Sheffield

Postby Sheffield » Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:46 pm

aces wrote:
Sheffield wrote:You must mean my Monday-Friday SA delusions….where the attorneys and staffers are all friendly, humorous and helpful. Maybe your guy works at a different firm, which is called what again?

LOL.

PS: isn't this like the third first time you've tried to call someone out? How's that going for you? 1-0

FTFY

A. Nony Mouse

Postby A. Nony Mouse » Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:48 pm

All due respect, dude, being a SA at a firm (when you've been there, what, 3-4 weeks?) isn't exactly representative of being an associate in biglaw. And B_A_V20 isn't exactly docreviewsux/sadsituation/etc.

rad lulz

Postby rad lulz » Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:50 pm

A. Nony Mouse wrote:

All due respect, dude, being a SA at a firm (when you've been there, what, 3-4 weeks?) isn't exactly representative of being an associate in biglaw. And B_A_V20 isn't exactly docreviewsux/sadsituation/etc.

So is BAV20 just some V100 dude

What is the scoop

Sheffield

Postby Sheffield » Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:35 pm

A. Nony Mouse wrote:

The poster Itbdvorm…. V15 Senior Associate/OCI Interviewer Answering Questions... IMHO, he is the real deal. This clown you’re talking about…. No way. If I am wrong, I’ll begrudgingly step up and say you are right. :(

Lasers

Postby Lasers » Sun Jun 09, 2013 7:47 pm

rad lulz wrote:
A. Nony Mouse wrote:

So is BAV20 just some V100 dude

What is the scoop

i haven't seen any posts that made me question that he wasn't a v20 dooder, but then again, what is a v20 dooder supposed to sound like? no different from anyone else, really.

shock259

Postby shock259 » Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:04 pm

He's always seemed legit to me.

A. Nony Mouse

Postby A. Nony Mouse » Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:11 am

It's just that when Sheffield said this guy had been busted, I thought he meant there was an actual thread/post where this had been confirmed. If not...

Return to “Legal Employment”