Energy Litigation

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

Energy Litigation

Postby Anonymous User » Sat May 18, 2013 7:25 pm

Any info on what the leading firms are in energy/oil and gas litigation in Texas, specifically Dallas? I noticed that Fulbright & Jaworski has a specific energy lit section but I'm curious as to whether most of this is centered in Houston. I've also heard that Thompson Knight does a lot of oil and gas related work in general. What's the word on Dallas firms for this area?

Anonymous User

Re: Energy Litigation

Postby Anonymous User » Wed May 22, 2013 5:25 pm

Giving this a final bump.

de5igual

Postby de5igual » Wed May 22, 2013 9:39 pm

This thread has some good info on Dallas firms: http://www.top-law-schools.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=194186

That said, not much energy work--whether it be transactional or litigation--will be found in Dallas. That's almost exclusively in Houston, and every firm in Houston will practice in some form or fashion energy litigation.

supernma

Postby supernma » Wed May 22, 2013 9:56 pm

Look into Baker Botts. Pretty solid full-service firm in Texas. They do a lot of energy-related work as well out of Dallas. http://www.bakerbotts.com/energy-industries/

Return to “Legal Employment”