Deleted. Thanks.

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

Deleted. Thanks.

Postby Anonymous User » Mon May 13, 2013 7:28 pm

Thanks for the responses. I'll delete this now.
Last edited by Anonymous User on Mon May 13, 2013 9:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

anon168

Re: Additional Security Info Needed: Good or Bad Sign?

Postby anon168 » Mon May 13, 2013 8:07 pm

If you didn't lie or cover something up, it's probably just to verify/correct some info. Probably a typo or some info they couldn't verify.

I wouldn't sweat it.

Good luck.

Anonymous User

Postby Anonymous User » Mon May 13, 2013 8:17 pm

Last edited by Anonymous User on Mon May 13, 2013 9:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

NYstate

Re: Additional Security Info Needed: Good or Bad Sign?

Postby NYstate » Mon May 13, 2013 8:44 pm

I don't have direct experience. But I have had pro bono immigration clients have issues. Most often it is a simple clarification of a date or address or something due to someone having a similar name. I wouldn't expect it to be a big deal. I think if it was a huge red flag they would have just said you are under administrative review that is taking too long or put you into limbo. Sounds like they just need to double check some basic info.

I had a problem not with the FBI but in another instance where another person had the same name middle initial and same month and day of birth. Took me a while to sort it out.

Return to “Legal Employment”