Need A Little Help Here

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

Re: Need A Little Help Here

Postby Anonymous User » Tue May 14, 2013 9:05 pm

OP: Thanks bunches for your assistance. Thank goodness, things seemed to have calmed down. I guess having a stack of assignments piled on her desk is a great distraction from trying to figure out the future. Other than deciding to have lunch with an alumnus at a firm that offered her (but an offer that came too late) things will just have to play out.

Wishing everyone well on your SA outcome.

Fresh Prince wrote:But seriously, sounds like your friend is overreacting to something said very casually.

That is the hope. Thx.

Re: Need A Little Help Here

Postby 2LsAPlenty » Thu May 16, 2013 1:55 pm

Renne Walker wrote:
rad lulz wrote:Sliper the sausage

Do you like live here at TLS? Your posts are never funny or informative. Only that there are a lot of them. DWMT.

Absolutely the best exchange I have seen on TLS. I still crack up every time I see this. While not helpful or informative, it sure is entertaining. What are we going to do since Rad has now graduated (with job I think) and Renee gets the big firm 2L gig?

Return to “Legal Employment”