SEO c/o 2013

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
edamame

Re: SEO c/o 2013

Postby edamame » Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:52 pm

Anonymous User wrote:Who are you people? It's awk to think people IRL are from TLS. I'm gonna start calling people out straight Clue style, "I accuse ____ of being from TLS."

You can figure out who I am very quickly. For better or for worse, I have outed myself on TLS a lot.

clouded.memory

Postby clouded.memory » Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:55 pm

Anonymous User wrote:Who are you people? It's awk to think people IRL are from TLS. I'm gonna start calling people out straight Clue style, "I accuse ____ of being from TLS."

Lol. There are quite a few TLSers here.

Anonymous User

Postby Anonymous User » Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:41 pm

edamame wrote:

You can figure out who I am very quickly. For better or for worse, I have outed myself on TLS a lot.

I had a conversation with someone today about their background that seemed like deja vu... then I realized that it was because I'd PMed about it on here. I'm planning to straight up accuse Person of being my TLS buddy when next we meet.

Anonymous User

Postby Anonymous User » Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:07 am

Doo eeeeet. I really want to know. Hahaha.

lawprospie

Postby lawprospie » Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:09 pm

Haha, you guys are hilarious. Me and clouded memory know who each other are. I'm also pretty sure I've figured out two people from orientation. But why out people?

Anonymous User

Postby Anonymous User » Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:10 pm

lawprospie wrote:Haha, you guys are hilarious. Me and clouded memory know who each other are. I'm also pretty sure I've figured out two people from orientation. But why out people?

t-14orbust

Postby t-14orbust » Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:30 pm

If I want to apply for next year, when does the application process begin? Also, it's a summer internship, correct? If I were accepted, then it would be for the summer prior to law school? Thanks

txdude45

Postby txdude45 » Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:31 pm

I'm more than willing to reveal myself on the FB group. I'm just way too hot to have rando TLS-ers on my trail.

subtle

Postby subtle » Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:14 pm

txdude45 wrote:I'm more than willing to reveal myself on the FB group. I'm just way too hot to have rando TLS-ers on my trail.

+1 I don't care if *you guys* know who I am. I just don't know if I want it here for the record.

Anonymous User

Postby Anonymous User » Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:35 am

t-14orbust wrote:If I want to apply for next year, when does the application process begin? Also, it's a summer internship, correct? If I were accepted, then it would be for the summer prior to law school? Thanks

I'm not sure when the process begins, but the deadline is in early February.

Yes, it's for the summer before law school.

Make sure your application is awesome because it's very competitive these days. The original SEO thread implies that admission to HYSCCN guarantees you'll get SEO. This is no longer the case (of it ever truly was).

Anonymous User

Postby Anonymous User » Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:55 am

Anonymous User wrote:
t-14orbust wrote:If I want to apply for next year, when does the application process begin? Also, it's a summer internship, correct? If I were accepted, then it would be for the summer prior to law school? Thanks

I'm not sure when the process begins, but the deadline is in early February.

Yes, it's for the summer before law school.

Make sure your application is awesome because it's very competitive these days. The original SEO thread implies that admission to HYSCCN guarantees you'll get SEO. This is no longer the case (of it ever truly was).

This this this. One of the first rejections in the thread this year was from a kid going to HLS. So definitely put your absolute best foot forward.

Also, the application will go live in about August/September.

Return to “Legal Employment”