Info on Miami Law Consortium for BC, BU, GW, NW, ND, and UT?

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

Info on Miami Law Consortium for BC, BU, GW, NW, ND, and UT?

Postby Anonymous User » Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:01 pm

I'm a 0L from Miami considering BC. BC participates in this off-campus recruitment event with BU, GW, NW, ND, and UT every year. I am hoping get more information and thoughts from those who have participated.

If you can share how it went for you if you attended, then please do so. Also, if you know what firms participated, please share that information as well.

Thanks!

nevdash

Re: Info on Miami Law Consortium for BC, BU, GW, NW, ND, and UT?

Postby nevdash » Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:25 pm

Very few employers participate, and employers at the off-campus events, in my experience, seemed less inclined to offer callbacks than employers at OCI.

sflyr2016

Postby sflyr2016 » Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:37 pm

nevdash wrote:Very few employers participate, and employers at the off-campus events, in my experience, seemed less inclined to offer callbacks than employers at OCI.

Can you name which ones?

nevdash

Postby nevdash » Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:05 pm

joeant wrote:
nevdash wrote:Very few employers participate, and employers at the off-campus events, in my experience, seemed less inclined to offer callbacks than employers at OCI.

Can you name which ones?

I can't remember off the top of my head, but it was around five employers total.

bk1

Postby bk1 » Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:09 pm

Please read the forum rules at the top of each forum before posting. The Legal Employment forum is not for 0Ls.

Return to “Legal Employment”