Any Thoughts on Burg Simpson

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
TTH

Any Thoughts on Burg Simpson

Postby TTH » Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:39 am

People who know stuff about Plaintiff's firms, what do you guys think about Burg Simpson? Is it just a national brand name for essentially individual firms in different cities? Anyone worked there or know someone who has? Interested in hearing anything about them.

Anonymous User

Re: Any Thoughts on Burg Simpson

Postby Anonymous User » Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:08 pm

Have a fried who works there. Not the Denver office. I would say it's more about the individual with a "name" behind that individual.

TTH

Postby TTH » Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:58 pm

Anonymous User wrote:Have a fried who works there. Not the Denver office. I would say it's more about the individual with a "name" behind that individual.

What does your friend think of the firm/his or her job?

Anonymous User

Postby Anonymous User » Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:32 pm

TTH wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:Have a fried who works there. Not the Denver office. I would say it's more about the individual with a "name" behind that individual.

What does your friend think of the firm/his or her job?

I think my friend is just happy to have a job. There are some oddities at the firm but s/he enjoys doing plaintiff-side work. No idea on the compensation level.

Return to “Legal Employment”