Fed agency jobs in DC

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

Fed agency jobs in DC

Postby Anonymous User » Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:06 pm

Is there some kind of clearinghouse aside from USAjobs on how to apply for jobs at agencies in DC? Or for finding more specific info on how to do so?

I'm specifically interested in the OIG at HHS, but I can't find anything about who works there and how to do so aside from a resume dump email address on their site and some dude who worked there in the 90s on his firm website.

linquest

Re: Fed agency jobs in DC

Postby linquest » Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:09 am

Anonymous User

Postby Anonymous User » Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:14 am

if you're looking for summer jobs, OIG has already hired for summer, and the fall externship deadline has also already passed.

OGC positions for the summer are still open right now (check usajobs.gov), but the first cutoff date was 3/28.

Anonymous User

Postby Anonymous User » Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:18 pm

Anonymous User wrote:if you're looking for summer jobs, OIG has already hired for summer, and the fall externship deadline has also already passed.

OGC positions for the summer are still open right now (check usajobs.gov), but the first cutoff date was 3/28.

No, post-grad jobs. I'm already in DC, but just want to switch agencies down the line.

Return to “Legal Employment”