Unresponsive employer

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

Unresponsive employer

Postby Anonymous User » Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:45 pm

I sent two emails to a potential 1L employer and they forwarded my email to the public relations director, told me to send a cover letter to him (which I did), but he isn't responding. I've waited about two weeks. What should I do?

patrickd139

Re: Unresponsive employer

Postby patrickd139 » Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:00 pm

Anonymous User wrote:I sent two emails to a potential 1L employer and they forwarded my email to the public relations director, told me to send a cover letter to him (which I did), but he isn't responding. I've waited about two weeks. What should I do?

Prognosis is not good. Contact the PR director to whom you sent your CL. If no response, move on.

rad lulz

Postby rad lulz » Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:08 am

Apply for as many jobs as you can ASAP because it's getting late

okinawa

Postby okinawa » Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:44 am

get used to applying to employers and never hearing anything from them ever again, not even a rejection.

Return to “Legal Employment”