Is employment getting better? 2012 stats

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
EvilClinton

Re: Is employment getting better? 2012 stats

Postby EvilClinton » Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:03 am

AreJay711 wrote:Yeah, it looks to me that 2014 is worse than 2013. On the other hand, I know a lot of 3L's who got positions (relatively), so it might just be that firms are unwilling to project growth into the future and instead just pick more people up as graduates if it turns out they need them.

I think 2014 is doing better than 2013 at my school. Our OCI CB/Offer rates were higher according to our CSO.

AreJay711

Re: Is employment getting better? 2012 stats

Postby AreJay711 » Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:34 pm

EvilClinton wrote:
AreJay711 wrote:Yeah, it looks to me that 2014 is worse than 2013. On the other hand, I know a lot of 3L's who got positions (relatively), so it might just be that firms are unwilling to project growth into the future and instead just pick more people up as graduates if it turns out they need them.

I think 2014 is doing better than 2013 at my school. Our OCI CB/Offer rates were higher according to our CSO.

Maybe that is the case here too. I am basing it completely on anecdotal evidence of a couple of people who struck out with decent grades.

Return to “Legal Employment”