LSAT score on resume

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

LSAT score on resume

Postby Anonymous User » Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:44 pm

Okay, the title was bad but the topic is a bit better. I'm a 2L and I would never have dreamed of putting an LSAT score on a resume. Someone who knows of a particular opening in his acquaintance's firm suggested that I apply for the job. He specifically asked that I put my LSAT score on my resume... But where the hell does it go? Interests?

ManOfTheMinute

Re: LSAT score on resume

Postby ManOfTheMinute » Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:47 pm

Anonymous User wrote:Okay, the title was bad but the topic is a bit better. I'm a 2L and I would never have dreamed of putting an LSAT score on a resume. Someone who knows of a particular opening in his acquaintance's firm suggested that I apply for the job. He specifically asked that I put my LSAT score on my resume... But where the hell does it go? Interests?

I would probably put it in the educational section... or you should rename interests "additional information"

bdubs

Postby bdubs » Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:33 pm

Anonymous User wrote:Okay, the title was bad but the topic is a bit better. I'm a 2L and I would never have dreamed of putting an LSAT score on a resume. Someone who knows of a particular opening in his acquaintance's firm suggested that I apply for the job. He specifically asked that I put my LSAT score on my resume... But where the hell does it go? Interests?

Next to your GPA

JerichoJohnny

Postby JerichoJohnny » Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:41 pm

I agree with putting it in the education near GPA. Weird request but if that's what they want...

TooOld4This

Postby TooOld4This » Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:16 am

I'd be inclined to put it next to your UG GPA, since it was a factor in evaluating you for admission to law school, especially if there is any sort of disconnect between your LSAT and law school GPA.

mephistopheles

Postby mephistopheles » Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:24 am

right above your name.

you really want to drive that baby home.

TTRansfer

Postby TTRansfer » Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:05 pm

mephistopheles wrote:right above your name.

you really want to drive that baby home.

24 point font, centered, bolded, underlined, and italicized.

TurtlesAllTheWayDown

Postby TurtlesAllTheWayDown » Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:19 pm

I have mine embossed on all my résumés. Also, if you can find a way to work in the word "résumé" with all those little lines above the vowels, it'll really add some panache.

TTRansfer

Postby TTRansfer » Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:34 pm

TurtlesAllTheWayDown wrote:I have mine embossed on all my résumés. Also, if you can find a way to work in the word "résumé" with all those little lines above the vowels, it'll really add some panache.

Füçk thãt nöìśé, brø.

TurtlesAllTheWayDown

Postby TurtlesAllTheWayDown » Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:40 pm

TTRansfer wrote:
TurtlesAllTheWayDown wrote:I have mine embossed on all my résumés. Also, if you can find a way to work in the word "résumé" with all those little lines above the vowels, it'll really add some panache.

Füçk thãt nöìśé, brø.

While i vehemently disagree with you, there's just some about your post that compels me to concede.

Return to “Legal Employment”