questions about Illinois bar application Forum

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

questions about Illinois bar application

Post by Anonymous User » Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:49 pm

I submitted my application on Feb. 15th and got a message/documentation only THREE days after submission saying that my APPLICATION IS CONDITIONALLY APPROVED FOR ..... (conditioned only on my certificate from dean of law school).

My question is: does this mean my application is really approved? i mean they finished checking all the other stuff....it has only been three days since my submission.... just curious... (I had no record of any discipline violation or criminal record, only 2 speeding tickets).

Thanks!

newlawgrad

New

Re: questions about Illinois bar application

Post by newlawgrad » Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:43 pm

Almost positive from last years experience that this just means you are allowed to sit for the bar and nothing else at all. Not that it matters with no criminal violations or anything, you'll get approved eventually, it just takes forever.

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Legal Employment”