Anybody know anything about the timetable? I submitted my app in November, got an email in February that said they received it...nothing since...
Other questions for someone in the know:
1) Are interns able to pursue student certifications to speak in court?
2) I assume they have no stipend, right?
3) Do you get to submit preferences for division you'd like to work in?
4) Do they get a lot of permanent hires out of their summer interns?
5) Do they interview for summer interns or just cold accept?
Would appreciate whatever info anybody can provide.
(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.
Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
The online users are hidden on this forum.