Ridiculous NALP Question

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

Ridiculous NALP Question

Postby Anonymous User » Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:04 am

1L here...

Had an OCI, and much to my surprise received a NALP OCI interview form. Is this a standard thing to receive back, and should I expect them from all interviews?

Also, received great remarks. Any way to transition this into expecting a CB? I am going insane trying to get summer employment squared away and hanging onto this as a positive sign.

rad lulz

Re: Ridiculous NALP Question

Postby rad lulz » Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:06 am

Anonymous User wrote:1L here...

Had an OCI, and much to my surprise received a NALP OCI interview form. Is this a standard thing to receive back, and should I expect them from all interviews?

Also, received great remarks. Any way to transition this into expecting a CB? I am going insane trying to get summer employment squared away and hanging onto this as a positive sign.

Stop thinking about it. Seriously stop. You cannot predict whether you will get called back. In fact, you probably won't.

Return to “Legal Employment”