USPS 3L Honors Program

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User
Posts: 273202
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: USPS 3L Honors Program

Postby Anonymous User » Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:18 pm

I know the Windsor, CT office interviewed finalists. My friend had a first round interview there. He said that office narrowed it down to about nine finalists.

Anonymous User
Posts: 273202
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: USPS 3L Honors Program

Postby Anonymous User » Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:50 am

Anonymous User wrote:I know the Windsor, CT office interviewed finalists. My friend had a first round interview there. He said that office narrowed it down to about nine finalists.


WTF. I got an email from USPS for the Windsor position saying I did not meet the minimum qualifications. They could have told me that months ago. T25 school and journal does not meet the minimum qualifications? The job posting had several criteria all of which only one was needed to qualify. I understand that there might be better candidates than me, but to say months later that I did not meet the minimum criteria is laughable.

Anonymous User
Posts: 273202
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: USPS 3L Honors Program

Postby Anonymous User » Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:52 am

Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:I know the Windsor, CT office interviewed finalists. My friend had a first round interview there. He said that office narrowed it down to about nine finalists.


WTF. I got an email from USPS for the Windsor position saying I did not meet the minimum qualifications. They could have told me that months ago. T25 school and journal does not meet the minimum qualifications? The job posting had several criteria all of which only one was needed to qualify. I understand that there might be better candidates than me, but to say months later that I did not meet the minimum criteria is laughable.


Same email. It is just the way they reject people. I had interviews at other offices so def. not unqualified. Also, other offices told me the system sucks and doesn't let them update it until they are ready to reject the candidate completely, which is why none of us saw our status change.

Anonymous User
Posts: 273202
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: USPS 3L Honors Program

Postby Anonymous User » Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:10 am

Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:I know the Windsor, CT office interviewed finalists. My friend had a first round interview there. He said that office narrowed it down to about nine finalists.


WTF. I got an email from USPS for the Windsor position saying I did not meet the minimum qualifications. They could have told me that months ago. T25 school and journal does not meet the minimum qualifications? The job posting had several criteria all of which only one was needed to qualify. I understand that there might be better candidates than me, but to say months later that I did not meet the minimum criteria is laughable.


Same email. It is just the way they reject people. I had interviews at other offices so def. not unqualified. Also, other offices told me the system sucks and doesn't let them update it until they are ready to reject the candidate completely, which is why none of us saw our status change.



Ah ok. I guess it is safe to say, I will not be getting interviews at the other offices. Oh well.

Elleonleo
Posts: 84
Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:44 pm

Re: USPS 3L Honors Program

Postby Elleonleo » Thu Nov 03, 2016 8:50 pm

Do people have a sense about what this program is actually about? I can't figure out what the nature of the job is? Any insights?

zot1
Posts: 2965
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:53 am

Re: USPS 3L Honors Program

Postby zot1 » Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:20 pm

Elleonleo wrote:Do people have a sense about what this program is actually about? I can't figure out what the nature of the job is? Any insights?


USPS does A LOT of labor claims. Just google "went postal."

Anonymous User
Posts: 273202
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: USPS 3L Honors Program

Postby Anonymous User » Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:18 pm

zot1 wrote:
Elleonleo wrote:Do people have a sense about what this program is actually about? I can't figure out what the nature of the job is? Any insights?


USPS does A LOT of labor claims. Just google "went postal."


Where is the actual application, can't find it anywhere

Anonymous User
Posts: 273202
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: USPS 3L Honors Program

Postby Anonymous User » Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:25 am

Applied today. Any one heard back?

ellewoodsNYC
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2016 2:16 pm

Re: USPS 3L Honors Program

Postby ellewoodsNYC » Sun Nov 13, 2016 6:51 pm

Anonymous User wrote:Applied today. Any one heard back?


Could anyone tell me where to actually find the application for this position? I was given the link www.usps.com/careers but could not find the application.




Return to “Legal Employment”

Who is online

The online users are hidden on this forum.