DLA Piper Minneapolis

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

DLA Piper Minneapolis

Postby Anonymous User » Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:16 am

I know it's a really small office, but they have to hire someone. Anyone know anything about getting in the door?

Anonymous User

Re: DLA Piper Minneapolis

Postby Anonymous User » Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:12 pm

Reach out to the managing partner and ask to meet. I did and met with him but it didn't seem to go anywhere. Just so you know, the operate on a national scale...meaning they pay 145k or 160k but you will be expected to bill their average for any other office (i.e. not a midwest mindset like Fredrikson or any of the twin cities lifestyle firms). After your first year I thibk the website spells out ecpectations of

rad lulz

Postby rad lulz » Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:21 pm

Anonymous User wrote:Reach out to the managing partner and ask to meet. I did and met with him but it didn't seem to go anywhere. Just so you know, the operate on a national scale...meaning they pay 145k or 160k but you will be expected to bill their average for any other office (i.e. not a midwest mindset like Fredrikson or any of the twin cities lifestyle firms). After your first year I thibk the website spells out ecpectations of

Do people enjoy this?

Anonymous User

Postby Anonymous User » Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:23 pm

Enioy what?

rad lulz

Postby rad lulz » Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:37 pm

Anonymous User wrote:Enioy what?

Enjoy DLA Piper

Return to “Legal Employment”