McKinsey

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

Re: McKinsey

Postby Anonymous User » Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:34 am

Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:who else is taking the McK pst next week?

are you at one of nyu/cls?

has anyone who applied on-line (so not from nyu/cls/hls/yls) heard back? I'm at P and am really starting to freak out bc I haven't heard anything ...

Not op that you're referring to, but im not from those schools and have heard back

Anonymous User

Postby Anonymous User » Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:49 am

Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:who else is taking the McK pst next week?

are you at one of nyu/cls?

has anyone who applied on-line (so not from nyu/cls/hls/yls) heard back? I'm at P and am really starting to freak out bc I haven't heard anything ...

Not op that you're referring to, but im not from those schools and have heard back

Do you mean that you were invited to take the test? Can I ask when you applied? Thanks so much!

Anonymous User

Postby Anonymous User » Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:17 am

are those of you currently in the interview process who attend schools that mckinsey doesn't come on campus for looking at full time positions or summer positions? i was under the impression that the timeline for their summer internship recruiting was sometime in dec/jan.

bdubs

Postby bdubs » Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:22 am

Anonymous User wrote:are those of you currently in the interview process who attend schools that mckinsey doesn't come on campus for looking at full time positions or summer positions? i was under the impression that the timeline for their summer internship recruiting was sometime in dec/jan.

December/Jan is the recruiting timeline for first year MBAs to be hired for summer internships. They do recruiting for other advanced professional degrees at different times and seem to adjust their schedule for law students somewhat to accommodate competition from OCI.

There seems to be a widely held misconception that JD recruiting is somehow tied to MBA recruiting. It isn't.

Return to “Legal Employment”