Too late for WA state judges? Forum

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

Too late for WA state judges?

Post by Anonymous User » Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:05 pm

Hi TLS,

I'm at T14 with median GPA, and I want to practice long term in Seattle (ties won't be a problem). Having sent out my firm applications to West coast, I realize the high chance that I won't get a firm job. I could always fall back on some PI, but I would prefer working for a judge.

But is it too late to apply? (Considering that I mail from the EASTcoast?)

Any advice would be appreciated. I have some work, but the earliest I can have letters sent out is MONDAY.

ph14

Gold

Re: Too late for WA state judges?

Post by ph14 » Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:19 pm

Anonymous User wrote:Hi TLS,

I'm at T14 with median GPA, and I want to practice long term in Seattle (ties won't be a problem). Having sent out my firm applications to West coast, I realize the high chance that I won't get a firm job. I could always fall back on some PI, but I would prefer working for a judge.

Any advice would be appreciated. I have some work, but the earliest I can have letters sent out is MONDAY.
Not too late.

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:28 pm

ph14 wrote:

Not too late.
Ok thanks for the advice. Just to clarify I'm 1L

But most positions will be taken right?

ph14

Gold

Post by ph14 » Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:41 pm

Anonymous User wrote:
ph14 wrote:

Not too late.
Ok thanks for the advice. Just to clarify I'm 1L

But most positions will be taken right?
I doubt it, but I have no way to truly know.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Legal Employment”