Queens DA Employment (Executive Interview)

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

Queens DA Employment (Executive Interview)

Postby Anonymous User » Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:10 pm

I was just curious if anyone who has had an Executive Interview with Queens, has heard regarding job offer or rejection yet; I know people have had Executives in late November, December, and January, and was curious if any of those who had them have heard anything?
Thanks

Anonymous User

Re: Queens DA Employment (Executive Interview)

Postby Anonymous User » Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:14 am

Anonymous User wrote:I was just curious if anyone who has had an Executive Interview with Queens, has heard regarding job offer or rejection yet; I know people have had Executives in late November, December, and January, and was curious if any of those who had them have heard anything?
Thanks

I had my Executive recently and was told I could hear as late as July due to the budget not being set until then. FYI they tell you this in the beginning of the interview, so it's not a case where you screw up the interview and they try to let you down easy.

Return to “Legal Employment”