Delaware Court of Chancery Contact? Forum

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
roddy4

New

Delaware Court of Chancery Contact?

Post by roddy4 » Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:45 pm

I'm applying for an internship with the DE court of chancery, however, I cannot find contact information for the chancellors. There is a courthouse address, and it mentions which judges are at which courthouses, but does not provide a "judge-specific" address. Would it be appropriate to address the materials to the judge at the courthouse address, or is there another address I should be looking for. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

LawIdiot86

Silver

Re: Delaware Court of Chancery Contact?

Post by LawIdiot86 » Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:56 am

roddy4 wrote:I'm applying for an internship with the DE court of chancery, however, I cannot find contact information for the chancellors. There is a courthouse address, and it mentions which judges are at which courthouses, but does not provide a "judge-specific" address. Would it be appropriate to address the materials to the judge at the courthouse address, or is there another address I should be looking for. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Use the courthouse address for the chancellor or vice-chancellors assigned to that courthouse. Do not ever call them judges.

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Legal Employment”