Callback Interview Reimbursements

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

Callback Interview Reimbursements

Postby Anonymous User » Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:38 am

I have been very much not-on-the-ball with getting reimbursed by a couple of firms I did callbacks with, but didn't get offers from. Both said they would send me info about getting reimbursed, then never did...and to this point I haven't done anything about it. Anyone have any experience with contacting firms this late? It's quite a bit of money, so not something I just want to take a hit on.

LawIdiot86

Re: Callback Interview Reimbursements

Postby LawIdiot86 » Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:09 am

Anonymous User wrote:I have been very much not-on-the-ball with getting reimbursed by a couple of firms I did callbacks with, but didn't get offers from. Both said they would send me info about getting reimbursed, then never did...and to this point I haven't done anything about it. Anyone have any experience with contacting firms this late? It's quite a bit of money, so not something I just want to take a hit on.

If the firms are listed in NALP, just send the NALP form to the person who scheduled your callback.

Return to “Legal Employment”