Perm offer - Transcript?

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

Perm offer - Transcript?

Postby Anonymous User » Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:57 am

do firms ask for the transcript after the summer program as they decide on the permanent offer?
i understand that it may vary by firms so i am curious of the following three firms (in an effort to disguise my identity sorry):
cadwalader, weil, cleary.

thanks a lot guys!

Re: Perm offer - Transcript?

Postby 09042014 » Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:03 am

Anonymous User wrote:do firms ask for the transcript after the summer program as they decide on the permanent offer?
i understand that it may vary by firms so i am curious of the following three firms (in an effort to disguise my identity sorry):
cadwalader, weil, cleary.

thanks a lot guys!

LOL just ask for Cadwalader bro.

Uncle.Joe

Re: Perm offer - Transcript?

Postby Uncle.Joe » Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:55 am

Which one of these is not like the others. Read through your summer jnformation packet, it likely mentions it. Or if you want ask the recruiter if there is further paperwork you should be keeping an eye out for.

Return to “Legal Employment”