Reimbursement Question Forum

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

Reimbursement Question

Post by Anonymous User » Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:39 am

I had a mass mail CB with a firm in a secondary market. My understanding from their e-mail invitation was that I should not expect a reimbursement. During my stay on that market, I had callbacks with two other firms, and the recruiters in both of them mentioned I should send them the reimbursement forms.
Obviously, I cannot send a NALP form to my host firm, since they implied no reimbursement, so how should I send it to the other firms. Should I divide the expenses myself and send separate NALP forms to each willing firm?
Also, can I e-mail them the forms/receipts, or I need to use snail mail?

Heat

Bronze

Re: Reimbursement Question

Post by Heat » Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:46 pm

Call one of the other firm's recruiter and ask how you should handle the situation. Since the NALP form requires you to put all forms down you visited I assume your out 1/3 of the costs.

Alternatively, you could probably send them each a form but in order to be honest you'd still have to include the firm that isn't reimbursing you on it.

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Legal Employment”