Reinhart

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User
Posts: 273574
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Reinhart

Postby Anonymous User » Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:54 am

Just informed Reinhart that I accepted another offer. I hope one of you guys gets the Reinhart gig. Good luck!

Anonymous User
Posts: 273574
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Reinhart

Postby Anonymous User » Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:26 am

You want to anony-brag, I can tell, you just did a shitty job of it. You need to mention what Vault range your new offer is.

rad lulz
Posts: 9844
Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:53 pm

Re: Reinhart

Postby rad lulz » Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:27 am

Anonymous User wrote:You want to anony-brag, I can tell, you just did a shitty job of it. You need to mention what Vault range your new offer is.

This is me.

User avatar
Julio_El_Chavo
Posts: 803
Joined: Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:09 pm

Re: Reinhart

Postby Julio_El_Chavo » Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:30 pm

I turned down Scalia for Breyer. You mad, striver?

User avatar
IAFG
Posts: 6665
Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:26 pm

Re: Reinhart

Postby IAFG » Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:31 pm

rad lulz wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:You want to anony-brag, I can tell, you just did a shitty job of it. You need to mention what Vault range your new offer is.

This is me.

I think he meant to post it in the Wisco thread but accidentally started a new thread. Which is forgivable. It's an easy mistake to make.

09042014
Posts: 18282
Joined: Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:47 pm

Re: Reinhart

Postby 09042014 » Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:58 pm

Let me aspie rant - you turning down an offer doesn't create a new offer. They over offer knowing people will turn it down. HTH

User avatar
IAFG
Posts: 6665
Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:26 pm

Re: Reinhart

Postby IAFG » Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:01 pm

Desert Fox wrote:Let me aspie rant - you turning down an offer doesn't create a new offer. They over offer knowing people will turn it down. HTH

Depends on the firm.

anon168
Posts: 920
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:36 pm

Re: Reinhart

Postby anon168 » Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:24 pm

Anonymous User wrote:Just informed Reinhart that I accepted another offer. I hope one of you guys gets the Reinhart gig. Good luck!

User avatar
bruinfan10
Posts: 510
Joined: Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:25 am

Re: Reinhart

Postby bruinfan10 » Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:51 pm

i don't really know what's happening in this thread, but it makes me uncomfortable.

005618502
Posts: 2577
Joined: Thu May 06, 2010 10:56 pm

Re: Reinhart

Postby 005618502 » Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:46 am

bruinfan10 wrote:i don't really know what's happening in this thread, but it makes me uncomfortable.


Im really glad I am not the only one who is confused...

User avatar
IAFG
Posts: 6665
Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:26 pm

Re: Reinhart

Postby IAFG » Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:03 am

AssumptionRequired wrote:
bruinfan10 wrote:i don't really know what's happening in this thread, but it makes me uncomfortable.


Im really glad I am not the only one who is confused...

It would appear that someone had intended to post this in the Wisconsin employment updates thread, accidentally started a new thread, and then was roundly mocked for the humble-brag that actually would have been okay if properly posted in the correct thread.

User avatar
Davidbentley
Posts: 418
Joined: Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:49 am

Re: Reinhart

Postby Davidbentley » Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:04 am

AssumptionRequired wrote:
bruinfan10 wrote:i don't really know what's happening in this thread, but it makes me uncomfortable.


Im really glad I am not the only one who is confused...


Image




Return to “Legal Employment”

Who is online

The online users are hidden on this forum.