DHS Honors 2013

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User
Posts: 273048
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: DHS Honors 2013

Postby Anonymous User » Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:26 pm

Anonymous User wrote:Ugh- I hear that the 2013 Honors class is only going to be 2-5 people.

what's the source on this?

Anonymous User
Posts: 273048
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: DHS Honors 2013

Postby Anonymous User » Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:41 am

Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:Ugh- I hear that the 2013 Honors class is only going to be 2-5 people.

what's the source on this?


A friend who works for DHS

Anonymous User
Posts: 273048
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: DHS Honors 2013

Postby Anonymous User » Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:40 pm

Anyone hear about callbacks?

Anonymous User
Posts: 273048
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: DHS Honors 2013

Postby Anonymous User » Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:09 am

Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:Ugh- I hear that the 2013 Honors class is only going to be 2-5 people.

what's the source on this?


A friend who works for DHS


ugh. honors program hiring is seriously the most frustratingly impossible.

Anonymous User
Posts: 273048
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: DHS Honors 2013

Postby Anonymous User » Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:43 pm

Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:Ugh- I hear that the 2013 Honors class is only going to be 2-5 people.

what's the source on this?


A friend who works for DHS


ugh. honors program hiring is seriously the most frustratingly impossible.


The person who did my screener told me the same thing.

Anonymous User
Posts: 273048
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: DHS Honors 2013

Postby Anonymous User » Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:10 pm

Does anyone know about how many people they are calling in for second interviews?

Anonymous User
Posts: 273048
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: DHS Honors 2013

Postby Anonymous User » Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:00 pm

DHS has sent out e-mail to Finalists for in-person interviews as of this morning.

Anonymous User
Posts: 273048
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: DHS Honors 2013

Postby Anonymous User » Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:12 pm

Anonymous User wrote:DHS has sent out e-mail to Finalists for in-person interviews as of this morning.

Well, drat. Back to the drawing board.

Anonymous User
Posts: 273048
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: DHS Honors 2013

Postby Anonymous User » Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:50 pm

Anonymous User wrote:DHS has sent out e-mail to Finalists for in-person interviews as of this morning.


Do you know if the email was sent to everyone as of this morning?

Anonymous User
Posts: 273048
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: DHS Honors 2013

Postby Anonymous User » Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:54 pm

part of me knows it's over (and in a weird for of depression I threw three more applications down the black pit that is USAjobs) and another part of me hopes that maybe I'm an alternate. I mean, they did the first interviews in three rounds, notifying people each of three weeks, so...

Anonymous User
Posts: 273048
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: DHS Honors 2013

Postby Anonymous User » Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:58 pm

[deleted previous comment... some day I swear I'll learn to read properly...]

Anonymous User
Posts: 273048
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: DHS Honors 2013

Postby Anonymous User » Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:01 pm

Anonymous User wrote:part of me knows it's over (and in a weird for of depression I threw three more applications down the black pit that is USAjobs) and another part of me hopes that maybe I'm an alternate. I mean, they did the first interviews in three rounds, notifying people each of three weeks, so...

I really really really like this idea. I don't actually think it's probably correct, but I would love it if it were!

Anonymous User
Posts: 273048
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: DHS Honors 2013

Postby Anonymous User » Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:48 pm

I wish DHS Honors had the decency to contact people to let them know they had not been selected. Ridiculous.

Anonymous User
Posts: 273048
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: DHS Honors 2013

Postby Anonymous User » Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:28 pm

DHS has extended 3 offers for the Honors Attorney Program. No more offers will be made.

Anonymous User
Posts: 273048
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: DHS Honors 2013

Postby Anonymous User » Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:38 pm

Anonymous User wrote:DHS has extended 3 offers for the Honors Attorney Program. No more offers will be made.


damn. how many applications did they receive?

Anonymous User
Posts: 273048
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: DHS Honors 2013

Postby Anonymous User » Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:41 pm

During my phone interview they said they received more than 1,000 applications.

Anonymous User
Posts: 273048
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: DHS Honors 2013

Postby Anonymous User » Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:14 pm

Bump for the internship.




Return to “Legal Employment”

Who is online

The online users are hidden on this forum.