Cutbacks at White & Case

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
aces
Posts: 157
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:06 pm

Re: Cutbacks at White & Case

Postby aces » Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:41 pm

JusticeHarlan wrote:
aces wrote:I suppose you're right that I could have the causality reversed here, but given the amount of play that thread got, you have to admit it's very possible that all the IRL sources just read the thread or heard rumors from others who had read the thread.
Yeah, I'm sure the partner mentioned in the OP got his info from a TLS thread. Good call.


You know I wasn't referring to the partner in the OP. As discussed above, that statement doesn't mean much anyways. That said, reading through the thread again, someone mentioned hearing this from a midlevel associate at the firm-- that is a much more reliable source and substantiates things quite a bit.

aces wrote:(ETA: didn't mean to imply that I struck out; received offers from great firms).

Good thing you edited this, people might have gotten the wrong impression! I can't imagine the calamity that would have caused had you not put that in. :roll:


Just wanted to establish that I was a relatively neutral observer and not just pining after White & Case because I struck out. After all, someone already tried to call me out on being a White & Case summer.

Younger Abstention
Posts: 335
Joined: Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:36 pm

Re: Cutbacks at White & Case

Postby Younger Abstention » Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:20 pm

Clearly the partner meant simply that White & Case took on less summer associates this year than they did last year. Such "cutbacks" are not unique to W&C. Instead, they are par for the course when comparing 2012 with 2011 recruiting, in NYC and also nationally. And IMO - shame on you, OP, for your misinterpretation, contribution to the negative rumors surrounding W&C, raising incoming SAs anxiety levels, and going behind your professor's back and posting this information publicly when surely he didn't want you to do that -- especially considering he was trying to make you feel better about not getting a callback (of which I'm not sure why you would awkwardly bring that up to him in the first place).

User avatar
20121109
Posts: 2149
Joined: Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:19 pm

Re: Cutbacks at White & Case

Postby 20121109 » Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:42 am

IAFG wrote:
keg411 wrote:
GAIAtheCHEERLEADER wrote:I heard about stealth layoffs in the NYC office from at least three different sources. Also, the partner could have been trying to spare my feelings, but I was blessed to work at a v10 this past summer so I wasn't exactly upset when I said that I didn't get a callback. Besides, I'm just paying it forward. To be honest, when I hear so many negative things about one firm from different sources, including a partner, it gives me pause.

Anyway, I wish all those who decided upon White & Case the best of luck :D


Love how the entire thread was basically set up as a bizarre humblebrag.

I did rather wonder why someone with a V10 offer is expressing their butthurt about missing W&C to one of their partners. And then wants to analyze a statement that was one of a small handful of polite things a partner could say to someone under the circumstances.


?

Someone asked if the partner was trying to be nice and I meant it in a way that said I wasn't upset when I said that I didn't get a callback... so there was probably no reason for him to assuage my feelings. It wasn't even the focus of my post. How did I know what people were gonna say lol...? It was nothing but an honest response. And I wasn't butthurt, it was a conversation with a partner about the successes and failures of my OCI process before class started. But you know, feel free to make up your own context.

User avatar
sunynp
Posts: 1899
Joined: Tue May 24, 2011 2:06 pm

Re: Cutbacks at White & Case

Postby sunynp » Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:49 am

Younger Abstention wrote:Clearly the partner meant simply that White & Case took on less summer associates this year than they did last year. Such "cutbacks" are not unique to W&C. Instead, they are par for the course when comparing 2012 with 2011 recruiting, in NYC and also nationally. And IMO - shame on you, OP, for your misinterpretation, contribution to the negative rumors surrounding W&C, raising incoming SAs anxiety levels, and going behind your professor's back and posting this information publicly when surely he didn't want you to do that -- especially considering he was trying to make you feel better about not getting a callback (of which I'm not sure why you would awkwardly bring that up to him in the first place).


Agree. 100%. No idea why OP feel the need to make this thread. It wouldn't be that hard to figure out the professor so she basically outed him for her own interests. There had been plenty of info on this firm already.

Not cool OP. Shows a serious lack of discretion.

And I think that one thread they were referring to was a thread where someone was laid off as a first year from corporate. That was back around the time bid list were starting to be due. People went insane trying to get the name of the firm.

User avatar
Bildungsroman
Posts: 5548
Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:42 pm

Re: Cutbacks at White & Case

Postby Bildungsroman » Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:11 am

GAIAtheCHEERLEADER wrote:
IAFG wrote:
keg411 wrote:
GAIAtheCHEERLEADER wrote:I heard about stealth layoffs in the NYC office from at least three different sources. Also, the partner could have been trying to spare my feelings, but I was blessed to work at a v10 this past summer so I wasn't exactly upset when I said that I didn't get a callback. Besides, I'm just paying it forward. To be honest, when I hear so many negative things about one firm from different sources, including a partner, it gives me pause.

Anyway, I wish all those who decided upon White & Case the best of luck :D


Love how the entire thread was basically set up as a bizarre humblebrag.

I did rather wonder why someone with a V10 offer is expressing their butthurt about missing W&C to one of their partners. And then wants to analyze a statement that was one of a small handful of polite things a partner could say to someone under the circumstances.


?

Someone asked if the partner was trying to be nice and I meant it in a way that said I wasn't upset when I said that I didn't get a callback... so there was probably no reason for him to assuage my feelings. It wasn't even the focus of my post. How did I know what people were gonna say lol...? It was nothing but an honest response. And I wasn't butthurt, it was a conversation with a partner about the successes and failures of my OCI process before class started. But you know, feel free to make up your own context.
Well, as long as this thread wasn't just a poorly disguised way to brag through the butthurt.

Also, honey, constant use of ellipses is not a sign of a strong writer or a person with a clear point to make.

User avatar
20121109
Posts: 2149
Joined: Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:19 pm

Re: Cutbacks at White & Case

Postby 20121109 » Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:53 am

Bildungsroman wrote:Well, as long as this thread wasn't just a poorly disguised way to brag through the butthurt.

Also, honey, constant use of ellipses is not a sign of a strong writer or a person with a clear point to make.


Two is constant? Thanks for the heads up :) Or perhaps you meant that one I included in the OP. Three is constant, then? Thanks.

Please tell me how many ellipses there are in this thread and comment on my writing skills: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=193620.

sunynp wrote:
Younger Abstention wrote:Clearly the partner meant simply that White & Case took on less summer associates this year than they did last year. Such "cutbacks" are not unique to W&C. Instead, they are par for the course when comparing 2012 with 2011 recruiting, in NYC and also nationally. And IMO - shame on you, OP, for your misinterpretation, contribution to the negative rumors surrounding W&C, raising incoming SAs anxiety levels, and going behind your professor's back and posting this information publicly when surely he didn't want you to do that -- especially considering he was trying to make you feel better about not getting a callback (of which I'm not sure why you would awkwardly bring that up to him in the first place).


Agree. 100%. No idea why OP feel the need to make this thread. It wouldn't be that hard to figure out the professor so she basically outed him for her own interests. There had been plenty of info on this firm already.

Not cool OP. Shows a serious lack of discretion.

And I think that one thread they were referring to was a thread where someone was laid off as a first year from corporate. That was back around the time bid list were starting to be due. People went insane trying to get the name of the firm.


You're both entitled to your opinion, and I'm sorry if you feel that way. But I did not make this thread to further my own interests. If any of you remember that first year layoff thread you're referring to, I was also the person who PMed the masses with the name of the firm because people wanted to know for bidlists. Please see: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=189713&start=50#p5719609. I don't see how I had any vested interest in that but yet, I spread the name of the firm in question.

rad lulz
Posts: 9844
Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:53 pm

Re: Cutbacks at White & Casep

Postby rad lulz » Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:56 am

GAIAtheCHEERLEADER wrote:
IAFG wrote:
keg411 wrote:
GAIAtheCHEERLEADER wrote:I heard about stealth layoffs in the NYC office from at least three different sources. Also, the partner could have been trying to spare my feelings, but I was blessed to work at a v10 this past summer so I wasn't exactly upset when I said that I didn't get a callback. Besides, I'm just paying it forward. To be honest, when I hear so many negative things about one firm from different sources, including a partner, it gives me pause.

Anyway, I wish all those who decided upon White & Case the best of luck :D


Love how the entire thread was basically set up as a bizarre humblebrag.

I did rather wonder why someone with a V10 offer is expressing their butthurt about missing W&C to one of their partners. And then wants to analyze a statement that was one of a small handful of polite things a partner could say to someone under the circumstances.


?

Someone asked if the partner was trying to be nice and I meant it in a way that said I wasn't upset when I said that I didn't get a callback... so there was probably no reason for him to assuage my feelings. It wasn't even the focus of my post. How did I know what people were gonna say lol...? It was nothing but an honest response. And I wasn't butthurt, it was a conversation with a partner about the successes and failures of my OCI process before class started. But you know, feel free to make up your own context.

Yeah, no.

The socially acceptable way to disseminate this info would be to post anon and say something like "a partner at my school works at White and Case, and he told me they were cutting hiring, blah blah." That would have effectively shielded the identity of your prof (because everyone knows where you go to school), that you go to H (because everyone knows where you go to school), and that you worked at a V10 firm 1L summer.

I mean hell, even if you had posted under your real name, there was no reason to bring up your 1L SA. The socially acceptable thing to say was "I have another offer I'm happy with, so I'm not that concerned." because instead it sounds like a mixture of thinly disguised "Look at me and my 1L and 2L V10 SA!" humblebrag, mixed with "why the hell didn't White and Case call me back??? Don't they know I had a V10 SA?? They should be attempting to fellate me to get me to sign and offer letter. Oh well, the CREAM doesn't go to White and Case." Your oh-so-empathtic "I wish everyone working at White and Case the best of luck! Smiley!" really put a nice cap on that one for me. All this would have been apparent even without your past "Getting drunk and taking Qs and poasting pics of my butt" poasting history.

Come on.


GAIAtheCHEERLEADER wrote:I'm taking a class with a corporate partner at one of White & Case's international offices, and after a brief introduction he told me that White & Case are making employment cutbacks. The [pertinent part of the] conversation went like this:

Gaia: Well, I worked for [firm] last summer. I interviewed with White & Case but they did not give me a callback!
W&C Partner: I'm not entirely sure that was any reflection on you. We're definitely making cutbacks this year so we didn't hire as much as usual....

Take this FWIW. But I've also heard from several sources that they've made first-year stealth layoffs recently. I don't mean to pontificate on the financial stability of White & Case and I'm not hinting at another Dewey, but please just be aware. When there's smoke - especially emanating from a partner's mouth - there is fire.


GAIAtheCHEERLEADER wrote:I heard about stealth layoffs in the NYC office from at least three different sources. Also, the partner could have been trying to spare my feelings, but I was blessed to work at a v10 this past summer so I wasn't exactly upset when I said that I didn't get a callback. Besides, I'm just paying it forward. To be honest, when I hear so many negative things about one firm from different sources, including a partner, it gives me pause.

Anyway, I wish all those who decided upon White & Case the best of luck :D


Also QFP, though that won't save this from the impending thread delete.

User avatar
somewhatwayward
Posts: 1446
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:10 pm

Re: Cutbacks at White & Case

Postby somewhatwayward » Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:07 am

I don't want to wade into this further other than to say that other firms, ones who do not have a reputation for being in financial trouble, are also cutting back SA hiring this year, so that alone should not necessarily signal deep financial trouble, especially since, you know, hiring conservatively is financially prudent and could be a reason to select a firm. The reason I didn't bid on Weil last year was because jumping right back to hiring huge classes even though they were still deferring people does not equal financial responsibility IMO.

User avatar
20121109
Posts: 2149
Joined: Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:19 pm

Re: Cutbacks at White & Casep

Postby 20121109 » Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:10 am

rad lulz wrote:
GAIAtheCHEERLEADER wrote:
IAFG wrote:
keg411 wrote:
Love how the entire thread was basically set up as a bizarre humblebrag.

I did rather wonder why someone with a V10 offer is expressing their butthurt about missing W&C to one of their partners. And then wants to analyze a statement that was one of a small handful of polite things a partner could say to someone under the circumstances.


?

Someone asked if the partner was trying to be nice and I meant it in a way that said I wasn't upset when I said that I didn't get a callback... so there was probably no reason for him to assuage my feelings. It wasn't even the focus of my post. How did I know what people were gonna say lol...? It was nothing but an honest response. And I wasn't butthurt, it was a conversation with a partner about the successes and failures of my OCI process before class started. But you know, feel free to make up your own context.

Yeah, no.

The socially acceptable way to disseminate this info would be to post anon and say something like "a partner at my school works at White and Case, and he told me they were cutting hiring, blah blah." That would have effectively shielded the identity of your prof (because everyone knows where you go to school), that you go to H (because everyone knows where you go to school), and that you worked at a V10 firm 1L summer.

I mean hell, even if you had posted under your real name, there was no reason to bring up your 1L SA. The socially acceptable thing to say was "I have another offer I'm happy with, so I'm not that concerned." because instead it sounds like a mixture of thinly disguised "Look at me and my 1L and 2L V10 SA!" humblebrag, mixed with "why the hell didn't White and Case call me back??? Don't they know I had a V10 SA?? They should be attempting to fellate me to get me to sign and offer letter. Oh well, the CREAM doesn't go to White and Case." Your oh-so-empathtic "I wish everyone working at White and Case the best of luck! Smiley!" really put a nice cap on that one for me. All this would have been apparent even without your past "Getting drunk and taking Qs and poasting pics of my butt" poasting history.

Come on.


GAIAtheCHEERLEADER wrote:I'm taking a class with a corporate partner at one of White & Case's international offices, and after a brief introduction he told me that White & Case are making employment cutbacks. The [pertinent part of the] conversation went like this:

Gaia: Well, I worked for [firm] last summer. I interviewed with White & Case but they did not give me a callback!
W&C Partner: I'm not entirely sure that was any reflection on you. We're definitely making cutbacks this year so we didn't hire as much as usual....

Take this FWIW. But I've also heard from several sources that they've made first-year stealth layoffs recently. I don't mean to pontificate on the financial stability of White & Case and I'm not hinting at another Dewey, but please just be aware. When there's smoke - especially emanating from a partner's mouth - there is fire.


GAIAtheCHEERLEADER wrote:I heard about stealth layoffs in the NYC office from at least three different sources. Also, the partner could have been trying to spare my feelings, but I was blessed to work at a v10 this past summer so I wasn't exactly upset when I said that I didn't get a callback. Besides, I'm just paying it forward. To be honest, when I hear so many negative things about one firm from different sources, including a partner, it gives me pause.

Anyway, I wish all those who decided upon White & Case the best of luck :D


Also QFP, though that won't save this from the impending thread delete.


Eh. Feel free to shit on the messenger. :)

1. I'm not even at H right now; I'm studying abroad. Did you miss the part where I said he was a partner at one of the INTERNATIONAL offices? I mean, you quoted it for prosperity, right? So no, you don't know anything really. I could be talking about ANY of their international offices. So, I did not out anyone.
2. Definitely did not have a 1L SA so you coming out of left field with that one!


But think what you want! I know what my intentions were and it's not like I haven't tried to disseminate information about firms before. Please see my last post. Sorry if you think that way, Rad. I thought that sharing some information from a partner would have more credibility if you could put a face to the name, but it clearly backfired. :roll: My mistake!

User avatar
romothesavior
Posts: 14772
Joined: Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:29 pm

Re: Cutbacks at White & Casep

Postby romothesavior » Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:55 am

rad lulz wrote:I mean hell, even if you had posted under your real name, there was no reason to bring up your 1L SA. The socially acceptable thing to say was "I have another offer I'm happy with, so I'm not that concerned." because instead it sounds like a mixture of thinly disguised "Look at me and my 1L and 2L V10 SA!" humblebrag, mixed with "why the hell didn't White and Case call me back??? Don't they know I had a V10 SA?? They should be attempting to fellate me to get me to sign and offer letter. Oh well, the CREAM doesn't go to White and Case." Your oh-so-empathtic "I wish everyone working at White and Case the best of luck! Smiley!" really put a nice cap on that one for me. All this would have been apparent even without your past "Getting drunk and taking Qs and poasting pics of my butt" poasting history.

So much this. GAIA, you've been around here long enough to know basic etiquette, and you know damn well what we're talking about. Stop hiding behind the smiley faces and the faux surprise at the reaction people have to your stunning lack of self-awareness and blatant "look at me and my V10 offer!" flaunting.

User avatar
20121109
Posts: 2149
Joined: Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:19 pm

Re: Cutbacks at White & Casep

Postby 20121109 » Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:11 am

romothesavior wrote:
rad lulz wrote:I mean hell, even if you had posted under your real name, there was no reason to bring up your 1L SA. The socially acceptable thing to say was "I have another offer I'm happy with, so I'm not that concerned." because instead it sounds like a mixture of thinly disguised "Look at me and my 1L and 2L V10 SA!" humblebrag, mixed with "why the hell didn't White and Case call me back??? Don't they know I had a V10 SA?? They should be attempting to fellate me to get me to sign and offer letter. Oh well, the CREAM doesn't go to White and Case." Your oh-so-empathtic "I wish everyone working at White and Case the best of luck! Smiley!" really put a nice cap on that one for me. All this would have been apparent even without your past "Getting drunk and taking Qs and poasting pics of my butt" poasting history.

So much this. GAIA, you've been around here long enough to know basic etiquette, and you know damn well what we're talking about. Stop hiding behind the smiley faces and the faux surprise at the reaction people have to your stunning lack of self-awareness and blatant "look at me and my V10 offer!" flaunting.


Cool.

User avatar
beachbum
Posts: 2766
Joined: Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:35 pm

Re: Cutbacks at White & Case

Postby beachbum » Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:13 pm

Heard there was an angry mob forming, came as fast as I could.

tim.janitor
Posts: 65
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:12 am

Re: Cutbacks at White & Case

Postby tim.janitor » Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:24 pm

Out the firm!!!

oh wait...

Anonymous User
Posts: 273184
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Cutbacks at White & Casep

Postby Anonymous User » Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:30 pm

GAIAtheCHEERLEADER wrote:you quoted it for prosperity, right?!

I love quoting for prosperity

071816
Posts: 5511
Joined: Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:06 pm

Re: Cutbacks at White & Casep

Postby 071816 » Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:30 pm

Anonymous User wrote:
GAIAtheCHEERLEADER wrote:you quoted it for prosperity, right?!

I love quoting for prosperity

this was me. didn't mean to be anon.

User avatar
sunynp
Posts: 1899
Joined: Tue May 24, 2011 2:06 pm

Re: Cutbacks at White & Case

Postby sunynp » Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:38 pm

I'm certain that there are White & Case associates following this forum- at the very least 3Ls who summered there last year. If you think none of them will be able to identify who this partner is, I think you are wrong. They will be highly motivated to figure this out because they need to know what office and department is telling Harvard URMs that the firm is making cutbacks. (even worse, this may have just been an off-hand comment without any substantive intention to it; which as someone points out if another reason to not make this post.)

But you had to know that because it is obvious if you think about it for one second.

Also, as long as we are nitpicking here. I find it very rude to brag to people about your inside information on the financial condition of their firm and then wish them good luck.

/angry mob ...lol :)

User avatar
somewhatwayward
Posts: 1446
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:10 pm

Re: Cutbacks at White & Casep

Postby somewhatwayward » Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:50 pm

Anonymous User wrote:
GAIAtheCHEERLEADER wrote:you quoted it for prosperity, right?!

I love quoting for prosperity


yeah i noticed that....my thought was if only we could quote for prosperity, we wouldn't need to tether our futures to financially unstable law firms who work us to death only to leave us high and dry; we could just stay at home and quote

071816
Posts: 5511
Joined: Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:06 pm

Re: Cutbacks at White & Casep

Postby 071816 » Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:54 pm

somewhatwayward wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:
GAIAtheCHEERLEADER wrote:you quoted it for prosperity, right?!

I love quoting for prosperity


yeah i noticed that....my thought was if only we could quote for prosperity, we wouldn't need to tether our futures to financially unstable law firms who work us to death only to leave us high and dry; we could just stay at home and quote

"If the human race wishes to have a prolonged and indefinite period of material prosperity, they have only got to quote one another in a peaceful and helpful way."

-Winston Churchill

User avatar
somewhatwayward
Posts: 1446
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:10 pm

Re: Cutbacks at White & Case

Postby somewhatwayward » Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:04 pm

^
LOL, I wish

09042014
Posts: 18282
Joined: Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:47 pm

Re: Cutbacks at White & Case

Postby 09042014 » Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:09 pm

In before someone questions AA.

Anonymous User
Posts: 273184
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Cutbacks at White & Case

Postby Anonymous User » Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:22 pm

I have just spoken to a few former colleagues of mine who have confirmed that there exists concern throughout the firm. Even with the new appointment of rainmaker Morton Pierce and his crew, it appears the ship be sinking...again.

This is what happens when most of your transactional work comes from one major client...a client that is also currently laying off employees in droves in an attempt to cut back costs and restructure how they conduct business.

Signed,
ex-W&C employee (who left on my own accord)

Anonymous User
Posts: 273184
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Cutbacks at White & Case

Postby Anonymous User » Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:27 pm

sunynp wrote:I'm certain that there are White & Case associates following this forum- at the very least 3Ls who summered there last year. If you think none of them will be able to identify who this partner is, I think you are wrong. They will be highly motivated to figure this out because they need to know what office and department is telling Harvard URMs that the firm is making cutbacks. (even worse, this may have just been an off-hand comment without any substantive intention to it; which as someone points out if another reason to not make this post.)

But you had to know that because it is obvious if you think about it for one second.

Also, as long as we are nitpicking here. I find it very rude to brag to people about your inside information on the financial condition of their firm and then wish them good luck.

/angry mob ...lol :)


Darn, you mean to tell me the partner in question spoke to more than one GAIAs?

:| :| :|

And FYI, its no inside information that the financial condition of W&C is on shaky grounds. W&C has its reputation in and around NYC BIGLAW.

paulinaporizkova
Posts: 2494
Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:25 pm

Re: Cutbacks at White & Casep

Postby paulinaporizkova » Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:32 pm

GAIAtheCHEERLEADER wrote:you quoted it for prosperity, right?!



how come you get to go to harvard and i don't.

User avatar
Old Gregg
Posts: 5413
Joined: Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:26 pm

Re: Cutbacks at White & Case

Postby Old Gregg » Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:33 pm

And FYI, its no inside information that the financial condition of W&C is on shaky grounds. W&C has its reputation in and around NYC BIGLAW.


Yup. Rumors swirling among colleagues of mine who have friends there.

User avatar
BlaqBella
Posts: 869
Joined: Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:41 am

Re: Cutbacks at White & Case

Postby BlaqBella » Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:38 pm

f7 wrote:If the information in the OP is legitimate, you're doing TLS a huge disservice by posting it like you did. Have a mod with an ounce of credibility post it, or don't frame it as a bizarre humblebrag and somehow manage to make a thread in the employment forum about you.


So folks are more concerned about personally attacking the messenger while completely ignoring the message.

I love TLS. :lol: :lol: :lol:

OP, I guess this is what happens when you try to be nice and inform the masses. That said, I'm sure you've helped at least one law student out.




Return to “Legal Employment”

Who is online

The online users are hidden on this forum.