business writing

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
PamFort

business writing

Postby PamFort » Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:12 am

I am just new here and wanna know get some words from you regarding business writing for legal employment. I think there are plenty of business writing to get any big position in legal employment?

dingbat

Re: business writing

Postby dingbat » Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:14 am

I'm assuming this is spam.
If not - for a legal job you need to be good at legal writing, not business writing. There's a world of difference between the two

PamFort

Postby PamFort » Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:34 am

Hi,
Actually it's not really as you thinking for this question. I was just trying to know legal writing and business writing compiling for any legal employment. I didn't mean to get both as same purpose. I mean there can be any legal writing but what we think for your business can we include in our legal documents?

dingbat

Postby dingbat » Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:56 am

I'm sorry, can you please write a coherent sentence?
I can't understand what you're trying to say

DCDuck

Postby DCDuck » Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:03 am

Focus on writing writing, then you can develop styles, like business or legal writing. Your writing is very hard to understand.

Return to “Legal Employment”