FTC Bureau of Competition- 2L

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User
Posts: 273400
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

FTC Bureau of Competition- 2L

Postby Anonymous User » Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:59 pm

Figure it would be good to have a thread specifically for 2Ls

Has anyone gotten a callback yet? Any idea of how long after a screener that you would get a callback?

Anonymous User
Posts: 273400
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: FTC Bureau of Competition- 2L

Postby Anonymous User » Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:20 am

Anyone hear anything recently?

Anonymous User
Posts: 273400
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: FTC Bureau of Competition- 2L

Postby Anonymous User » Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:38 am

Not I

Anonymous User
Posts: 273400
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: FTC Bureau of Competition- 2L

Postby Anonymous User » Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:00 am

Has anyone gotten a screener yet? They requested more info (an enrollment letter) late last week, then silence.

Anonymous User
Posts: 273400
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: FTC Bureau of Competition- 2L

Postby Anonymous User » Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:45 am

Anonymous User wrote:Has anyone gotten a screener yet? They requested more info (an enrollment letter) late last week, then silence.


They did screeners at my school through OCI, so yeah, I had mine about six weeks ago.

Anonymous User
Posts: 273400
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: FTC Bureau of Competition- 2L

Postby Anonymous User » Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:35 pm

Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:Has anyone gotten a screener yet? They requested more info (an enrollment letter) late last week, then silence.


They did screeners at my school through OCI, so yeah, I had mine about six weeks ago.


FYI just got a phone screener.

Anonymous User
Posts: 273400
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: FTC Bureau of Competition- 2L

Postby Anonymous User » Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:02 pm

Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:Has anyone gotten a screener yet? They requested more info (an enrollment letter) late last week, then silence.


They did screeners at my school through OCI, so yeah, I had mine about six weeks ago.


FYI just got a phone screener.


stats/background?

Anonymous User
Posts: 273400
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: FTC Bureau of Competition- 2L

Postby Anonymous User » Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:31 pm

Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:Has anyone gotten a screener yet? They requested more info (an enrollment letter) late last week, then silence.


They did screeners at my school through OCI, so yeah, I had mine about six weeks ago.


FYI just got a phone screener.


stats/background?


T16, LR, top 15%. Honorably discharged vet. One disciplinary issue in the service that had to be disclosed at the outset. No antitrust experience.

Anonymous User
Posts: 273400
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: FTC Bureau of Competition- 2L

Postby Anonymous User » Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:05 am

Do they do callbacks after screeners?

Anonymous User
Posts: 273400
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: FTC Bureau of Competition- 2L

Postby Anonymous User » Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:42 pm

Just finished a screener at the FTC via phone. What's next? Do they bring people in, and what is the expected timeline for offers and callbacks?




Return to “Legal Employment”

Who is online

The online users are hidden on this forum.