What is Good Pay for Small PI Firm?

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
CPIII

What is Good Pay for Small PI Firm?

Postby CPIII » Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:00 am

Offer of 90K in high volume PI, WC, and SSD firm in low cost of living city. Potential income once I make partner? Firm wants to grow.

anon168

Re: What is Good Pay for Small PI Firm?

Postby anon168 » Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:08 am

CPIII wrote:Offer of 90K in high volume PI, WC, and SSD firm in low cost of living city. Potential income once I make partner? Firm wants to grow.

That's a damn good offer, dude.

As far as income for partner, it's potentially limitless considering you'll be taking on most cases on contingency basis.

Consider this dude: http://www.psblaw.com/panish.html

Anonymous User

Re: What is Good Pay for Small PI Firm?

Postby Anonymous User » Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:38 am

CPIII wrote:Offer of 90K in high volume PI, WC, and SSD firm in low cost of living city. Potential income once I make partner? Firm wants to grow.

That offer is almost as good as big-law in my secondary market. Potential income as partner is always iffy, no matter where you are. Could make bank, could make as much as your associates, could be in the hole. Depends on how business is. Best of luck.

Return to “Legal Employment”