Baker Hostetler - NY

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

Baker Hostetler - NY

Postby Anonymous User » Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:56 pm

Anyone heard of any offers going out/Baker's general response time? It's a tiny summer class (six people)

Anonymous User

Re: Baker Hostetler - NY

Postby Anonymous User » Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:07 pm

Not sure on Baker specifically, but the 3 cb's I've had with similarly sized (or smaller even) summer class sizes are taking forever to make decisions.

Anonymous User

Postby Anonymous User » Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:39 pm

Anonymous User wrote:Not sure on Baker specifically, but the 3 cb's I've had with similarly sized (or smaller even) summer class sizes are taking forever to make decisions.

OP here. Thanks for the info! Did they give you a time-estimate at the end of the interview of how long it'll take them to reach a decision?

Anonymous User

Postby Anonymous User » Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:09 pm

Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:Not sure on Baker specifically, but the 3 cb's I've had with similarly sized (or smaller even) summer class sizes are taking forever to make decisions.

OP here. Thanks for the info! Did they give you a time-estimate at the end of the interview of how long it'll take them to reach a decision?

One said "2 weeks" which came and went last week. Another said "not sure, but we have a meeting this afternoon" was 2 weeks ago and another said "def within the next 2 weeks" which was a week ago. I'm just assuming all dings at this point, so as to be pleasantly surprised if/when I'm wrong, haha.

Return to “Legal Employment”