Proskauer callback

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

Proskauer callback

Postby Anonymous User » Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:54 am

My last callback, with Proskauer, is coming up. Can anybody provide a hint about the format of the callback? Do they throw you any curveballs? Any info would help. Thanks.

Anonymous User

Re: Proskauer callback

Postby Anonymous User » Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:10 am

Recent CB then offer. Format was standard (four interviews, etc.), though I didn't get a schedule until I got there, which I actually like. Definitely no curveballs, was probably my most pleasant callback because the people were incredibly nice. Best advice, I think, is to just relax and chat. The fact that they don't give you a schedule until you get there is indicative of them just wanting to have a conversation with you instead of answering tons of questions about their practice area, the firm, etc. Gorgeous offices, too.

Anonymous User

Postby Anonymous User » Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:45 am

OP here. Thank you very much for the info. Did you do a dinner or lunch with the firm as well?

Anonymous User

Postby Anonymous User » Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:37 am

Anonymous User wrote:Recent CB then offer. Format was standard (four interviews, etc.), though I didn't get a schedule until I got there, which I actually like. Definitely no curveballs, was probably my most pleasant callback because the people were incredibly nice. Best advice, I think, is to just relax and chat. The fact that they don't give you a schedule until you get there is indicative of them just wanting to have a conversation with you instead of answering tons of questions about their practice area, the firm, etc. Gorgeous offices, too.

Would you please share the dates of your CB and offer?

Return to “Legal Employment”