Thanks!

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.

Which DC Office?

No votes
No votes

Total votes: 0

Anonymous User

Thanks!

Postby Anonymous User » Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:24 pm

Thanks!
Last edited by Anonymous User on Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Anonymous User

Re: DC: Bingham / MoFo / Steptoe / Sutherland

Postby Anonymous User » Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:20 am

Last edited by Anonymous User on Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Anonymous User

Postby Anonymous User » Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:02 am

Anonymous User wrote:OP here: Any reasons for the choices? My gut feeling based on office feel is MoFo or Bingham. But I suspect Steptoe is the best career move.

Everyone is voting for the best firm because you didn't really give any specifics in your OP. Only you can assess gut feeling of each of the offices and factor in on that feeling should influence your decision (a.k.a. whether it is worth taking maybe a "lesser" firm because of a "fit" that you feel).

luckyme

Postby luckyme » Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:24 am

Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:OP here: Any reasons for the choices? My gut feeling based on office feel is MoFo or Bingham. But I suspect Steptoe is the best career move.

Everyone is voting for the best firm because you didn't really give any specifics in your OP. Only you can assess gut feeling of each of the offices and factor in on that feeling should influence your decision (a.k.a. whether it is worth taking maybe a "lesser" firm because of a "fit" that you feel).

OP, do you have offers from all of these firms?

Return to “Legal Employment”