(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

Postby Anonymous User » Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:37 am

Last edited by Anonymous User on Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Screener turned into a callback?

Postby berkeleykel06 » Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:06 am

So you originally set up a screener in city X (your top choice) and you later received an email saying it was actually a callback in city Y? If it was clear from your initial conversation with the firm that the screener was supposed to be in city X, I would email for clarification. Just say something along the lines of: My understanding based on our phone conversation was that the interview would be in X city, but the confirmation email says it is in city Y. Although I am interested in both cities, I want to make sure I don't show up in the wrong place for the interview. Can you please confirm that city Y is actually where my interview will be?

Return to “Legal Employment”