Anonymous User wrote:baal hadad wrote:Anonymous User wrote:For V50 NYC firms, how long after cb can an offer take? 3L here
off season? who the the hell knows
Not looking for a definite answer. Just wondering if anyone has experienced or heard of a really a long wait before the offer finally comes and how long can it take
I realize this is a week later, and hoping you've gotten good news in the interim. In Nov, I had CBs at two NYC V50 firms. One contacted me two days later to come back in and meet with more people one week to the day after the first CB. Offered two days later. The other firm was just the original CB. I got the offer two weeks later after radio silence since the CB. I had assumed I was dinged. I wondered if they were waiting on others, but it didn't matter - I got the offer and don't care if it was a result of someone else turning it down.
Good luck. As long as you haven't gotten the snail mail rejection, there's still hope.