SBL wrote:Any noise for 3L/clerk hiring on anyone's symplicity? Radio silence on mine.
Found this on our Symplicity from November 6th:
Sanford Heisler LLP is a boutique class-action litigation law firm with offices in New York, Washington, D.C., and San Francisco. [...] We are currently seeking an attorney with 0-3 years of public interest experience to join our San Francisco office as a Litigation Fellow. The position will last one year with the potential to turn into a permanent position. The Firm values the strengths and possibilities that a new attorney brings, and is looking for someone with significant clinical or pro bono experience. [...] To be eligible, applicants must have:
• 0-3 years public interest litigation experience, some of which can come from work in a clinic;
• bar admission;
• a dedication to civil rights;
• strong academic credentials;
• excellent writing and communication skills;
• strong analytical capabilities; and
• ability to work effectively in a team environment.
Posted position is available immediately. Applicants are encouraged to submit application materials as early as possible, as decisions will be made on a rolling basis.
Please e-mail a cover letter, resume, references and three writing samples to Janette Wipper at firstname.lastname@example.org
. Please use “2013 SF Litigation Fellow Application” for the Subject line. All documents should be submitted in .doc or .pdf form.