Cleary

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

Cleary

Postby Anonymous User » Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:07 pm

Anyone hear on Cleary offers yet? They told me I'd hear in a week either way when I interviewed there...? Just hit that mark and still no word though...

Anonymous User

Re: Cleary

Postby Anonymous User » Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:11 pm

I interviewed with them this past Thursday and received an offer on Friday night. They told me the recruitment committee had just met before I received the call.

So I would guess that you will not be given an offer immediately, but it may be that they're waiting to see some other applicants and might extend you an offer later in the process, depending on yield, etc.

Anonymous User

Postby Anonymous User » Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:31 pm

Anonymous User wrote:I interviewed with them this past Thursday and received an offer on Friday night. They told me the recruitment committee had just met before I received the call.

So I would guess that you will not be given an offer immediately, but it may be that they're waiting to see some other applicants and might extend you an offer later in the process, depending on yield, etc.

Thursday morning or afternoon?

Anonymous User

Postby Anonymous User » Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:38 pm

D.C. hiring committee meets late Tues and Thurs

Anonymous User

Postby Anonymous User » Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:40 pm

Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:I interviewed with them this past Thursday and received an offer on Friday night. They told me the recruitment committee had just met before I received the call.

afternoon

anonymous729

Postby anonymous729 » Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:42 pm

Thanks! Now just not sure if I should wait it out or call to follow up/status check? Pretty happy with my other offers but would really like to know either way on this one so I can start making a decision...

Anonymous User

Postby Anonymous User » Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:03 pm

Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:

afternoon

Yikes, same here.

Anonymous User

Postby Anonymous User » Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:41 pm

Just clarifying: You interviewed with NY, yes?

Anonymous User

Postby Anonymous User » Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:30 pm

Don't suppose anyone lurking knows if Cleary actually has a hold pile like this?

Anonymous User

Postby Anonymous User » Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:46 pm

Cleary ding from CB. Interviewed last Tuesday.

Anonymous User

Postby Anonymous User » Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:09 pm

Anonymous User wrote:

Just clarifying: You interviewed with NY, yes?

Yes, sorry. NY. Should have been more clear.

Anonymous User

Postby Anonymous User » Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:42 pm

Question unrelated to offers. I recently got offered a Cleary callback and used their online tool to schedule it. Do they also get in touch with me about booking travel and hotel? Not sure if I should be waiting on them or if I need to get in touch with them. Thanks.

Anonymous User

Postby Anonymous User » Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:39 pm

has anyone who did a cb this week heard back?

Anonymous User

Postby Anonymous User » Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:59 am

My friend and I both interviewed NY last Thursday afternoon. He got a call w/ an offer Saturday. I got an offer on Tuesday. I wouldn't read too much into timing...

Anonymous User

Postby Anonymous User » Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:20 am

Cleary dc offer on tues

Anonymous User

Postby Anonymous User » Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:07 pm

Anonymous User wrote:Question unrelated to offers. I recently got offered a Cleary callback and used their online tool to schedule it. Do they also get in touch with me about booking travel and hotel? Not sure if I should be waiting on them or if I need to get in touch with them. Thanks.

You need to affirmatively contact them to schedule travel + lodging.

Anonymous User

Postby Anonymous User » Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:35 am

Cleary NY offer last night after interviewing on Tuesday.

Anonymous User

Postby Anonymous User » Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:16 pm

cleary ny offer today after tuesday cb

Return to “Legal Employment”