Firms looking for 3Ls in litigation?

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

Firms looking for 3Ls in litigation?

Postby Anonymous User » Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:55 pm

Hey everyone, sorry if this comes across as obnoxious at a time where most are grateful to have a job, but I didn't have the best experience at my summer firm and would rather not take an offer to return. It is a very well-respected firm, and my credentials are quite solid, though not stellar. I was not cold offered, as they would like me to return.

Does anyone have advice on what places might be open to such a candidate (interested in lit in particular)? I've resume dropped with no success so far but haven't conducted a mass mailing yet. Would be open to a significant "downgrade" in prestige or to boutiques, as a good working environment and early substantive experience are important to me.

Return to “Legal Employment”